Dude, I'm gettin' a Dell... :-)

Gossinater

Sounds like this computer fits your needs. I personally don't buy pre-builts anymore because I specifically NEED certain things. If this works for you then great!

On the two years bit...I try not to be wasteful like most Americans (yes America is a wasteful, gluttonous society) If you do a little care and maintenance on your PC it will last well beyond two years and continue to function in an acceptable manner. We live in a throwaway society but a computer can continue to do you good.

I build my PC early 2015 and the only issues I've had were user error. I disabled windows defender and ran about two years without any antivirus or protection and had ZERO issues. Keep your PC clean (physically and electronically) and you'll get more than two years. I hope mine to last at minimum five before I have to upgrade it. If there's no kids using your computer you should be able to avoid fishy sites and downloads and that alone helps a lot. I run defrag and disk cleanup about four times a year. I also go through installed programs list and if I haven't used it in the past six months I get rid of it.

strollin

I built the computer I'm using right now in 2012 and I see no reason to replace it. It does everything I need it to do flawlessly so, unless the motherboard dies or something like that, I'll continue to use it.