Everyone I need your help

tlarkin

VIP Member
So your saying get the HP?

Ok, I was trying not to do this, but since you are so consistent I will humor you...

In my personal opinion, having serviced and supported, and owned about every major brand of laptop in my lifetime, the Macbook Pro is the best damn laptop I have ever owned. Period! I don't game on laptops though, I think that is kind of lame and would only ever game on a desktop.

It meets all of my needs and exceeds them. I love it only being 1" thick, for me that is a selling point since I have lug it around all day every day for work. I can support and administer windows boxes, linux boxes, and Mac OS X boxes with one machine.

That is my opinion on it, since you asked. Now if those needs sound similar to yours then consider it. The decision is yours and I am not going to tell you what to get. I will though just give you my opinion. I have used, supported, and owned almost every major brand of laptops and have done so for years.

Don't buy a Gateway, that I can tell you.

Last edited:

EWC88

Ok, I was trying not to do this, but since you are so consistent I will humor you...

In my personal opinion, having serviced and supported, and owned about every major brand of laptop in my lifetime, the Macbook Pro is the best damn laptop I have ever owned. Period! I don't game on laptops though, I think that is kind of lame and would only ever game on a laptop.

It meets all of my needs and exceeds them. I love it only being 1" thick, for me that is a selling point since I have lug it around all day every day for work. I can support and administer windows boxes, linux boxes, and Mac OS X boxes with one machine.

That is my opinion on it, since you asked. Now if those needs sound similar to yours then consider it. The decision is yours and I am not going to tell you what to get. I will though just give you my opinion. I have used, supported, and owned almost every major brand of laptops and have done so for years.

Don't buy a Gateway, that I can tell you.

Thanks man, sorry for all of it I just want a real good laptop that will last..

And yea Gateway is not in decision at all