This is my first build and I had a question about fan headers. I was thinking of buying a ASUS P7P55D Pro motherboard which has 2 x Chassis Fan connector (1x4-pin, 1x3-pin) and 1 x Power Fan connector.
The case I have is a COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC which has three fans in it, one in the front one in the back and one on top, and all with four pin connectors. What is the best way to hook these into the board? Also how do I hook up another fan, if I need to, if there are no more fan headers on the board.
Thanks
John
The case I have is a COOLER MASTER HAF 922 RC which has three fans in it, one in the front one in the back and one on top, and all with four pin connectors. What is the best way to hook these into the board? Also how do I hook up another fan, if I need to, if there are no more fan headers on the board.
Thanks
John