FAO - Photoshoppers!

Star

I just downloaded Acrobat reader from the Adobe site and had the option to download the Adobe Photoshop Album 2.0 Starter edition.

It has just prompted me to register...

So, if I do, will I be able to continue using it? (without any time limit)

(Sorry, I'm borrowing this photoshop thread)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Ahmmm....

:rolleyes: man set up a new thread for that :). I am sorry but I cannot help you bro...now where are the other entries?

JAN :D

p4r4s1t3

Star - That ain't Photoshop mate.

Those of you who can't afford Photoshop, or lead a 100% legit life, there is some software called GIMP, have a mess around with that. It's similar from what I can recall.

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
God im bored....
- Car in 'smax
- Girl in Poser
- Everything else in 'shop
(i definitely shoulda stopped at the frosted windows .... lightning was overboard like i cant begin to describe)

Attachments

• BORED_OPT.jpg
    BORED_OPT.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 96

p4r4s1t3

Haha nice work man...What's this "Poser" you speak of?

Time for a new image I think.

16-tokyo-ginza.jpg

Sparticle

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Blah bored.
'smax for the statues, psp for the rest

Attachments

• WEB.jpg
    WEB.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 67

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
'smax for the tank, statue, troops and the 'cedes
Poser for the hands
'shop for everything else
Hehe after working with 3000x4000 and higher resolutions for a half-an-hour, the final product seems a bit tiny :p
FINAL-HAND-TINY.jpg

Bobo

banned
The tank looks ummm...not right, too obviosly superimposed. (no offense, of course) But everything else is great....

Edit: Take out the sign, then it'll look great

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Oh think i see what you mean ... the sign is in front of the tank though ... noted for next time to make sure to avoid potential confusion :)

Bobo

banned
Praetor said:
the sign is in front of the tank though .
That was the problem, the tank was on top of the sign, even though it was behind it....

I wish I had this program (and the skills:rolleyes: )

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hey :)

This is some nice stuff Praetor. How long did it take you to learn to do that? I have good ideas in mind but cannot put them to reality in any other way but drawing them. Nice job man :)))

JAN :D

Bobo

banned
jancz3rt said:
This is some nice stuff Praetor. How long did it take you to learn to do that? I have good ideas in mind but cannot put them to reality in any other way but drawing them. Nice job man

Ya, I got some ideas too, but I ain't got the programs nor the skill to do anything with them....

Bobo

banned
Praetor said:
LOL ya id fix it now but it's too many steps back :p

Lazy lazy lazy.....:p

Are there any free programs like photoshop that I could use? I have done a little work in Paint, but you can't do much