FAO - Photoshoppers!

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
Since this is a computer forum, let's do computer related one :)

Attachments

• side_panel_lg.jpg
    side_panel_lg.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 60

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
My Baby :)

Here's my quick edit. You can see how much I love myself.

LOL.jpg

JAN :)

pc club guy

had no clue what to do with this picture.

Preator i had problems puting this picture on, it says i can only put 39.9kb but it seems you can put a 3d high resolution picture? now thats not fair:(
is there another way to put a picture without using my available upload space?

Attachments

• museum copy.jpg
    museum copy.jpg
    37.4 KB · Views: 42

Cromewell

Administrator
Staff member
to post large pictures use something like imageshack and use the img tags instead of image attachments

pc club guy

but what if they are from my computer, how will i post them without using the attachment? and what is imageshack?

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

pc club guy said:
but what if they are from my computer, how will i post them without using the attachment? and what is imageshack?

Well that's the thing. You have to upload them to the IMAGESHACK server. That means that the picture will be on their server. This will eliminate the need to make a picture small so that it would meet the SIZE requirement for attachments on this forum. All you need to do once the picture is there is to link to it and VIOLA...you have your problem solved.

JAN :D

stalex111

LOL, that one's great,
I like the title (though when my friends saw it, i was laughing alone in front of my computer, THE SHAME)

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Lol

These are very cool. Nice job guys. Those hamburgers or whatever it is make me sooo hungry. Maybe I should try and make something more creative on these lines as well. Bear with me and await my entry ;).

JAN :D