• AOL

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Konquerer

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.8%

• Total voters

gamerman4

I voted for Opera (havent used chrome) but I use Firefox anyways. My internet makes browsing quite a non-issue. The slowest browser in the world would still scream with my nets.

Tayl

VIP Member
I voted for Firefox. Use it on all computers on various distributions and it's proved to be the fastest out of all the ones I've used, so far. I'd be surprised if anyone votes Konquerer. I found that to be one of the worst for loading times.

Tayl.

Kesava

I don't know if it's just because of my slow internet, but Chrome loads much slower then Firefox for me. I use Firefox and my dad uses Chrome on the same user account. every now and then I'll end up using Chrome and I hate it. When it first came out I loved it and found it heaps fast... but that was on a better internet connection. From my experience it seems that Firefox works better on my slowing internet connection. Safari is the fastest loading for me, but I prefer FF.

TFT

VIP Member
I love an uphill struggle against all you fanboys. IE8 is fantastic and I don't mind being alone with my solitary vote :D:p

mikesrex

Chrome loads the fastest on my rig, but the only gripe I have is that I can't click the scroll wheel and move the mouse to scroll up and down a page like I can on other browsers. So I mainly use firefox.

Jamin43

banned
Only 3 I've tried are AOL - Internet Explorer - and Mozilla Firefox

Fastest to slowest
1) Mozilla Firefox
2) Internet Explorer 7
3) AOL ( creeper slow )

PabloTeK

For pure speed, eLinks, but I prefer to use Firefox otherwise.Although it has been rather unstable as of late?

Devon Steve

Ive only used explorer but since ive updated im getting a lot of lock ups. Whats Firefox like? and is free? where do i get it? Thanks

Jamin43

banned
For pure speed, eLinks, but I prefer to use Firefox otherwise.Although it has been rather unstable as of late?

Firefox has been fine for me lately. I can't say the same with IE7 though. Had more than a few freeze ups the past few weeks that were out of the range of normal.

Got me to using Firefox more frequently - so I can't complain.