Favourite Computer Games

K-Dawg

My favorite computer games are Warcraft III: Frozen Throne, StarCraft, Comand and Conquer Generals, Halo. Those are like my top games, but i still like a few others. But if anyone wants to play them online PM me or something.

Sin Adam

On the PC, i'm a strategy sim freak. I play hours and hours on Command and Conquer : Zero Hour and SimCity 4 Rush Hour. That's not to say I'm not a First Person Shooter fan. Lately, i've been playing Far Cry. It's not a bad game. Gorgeous sceneries though. But as far as PC games, Simulations and 1st-Person-Shooters (or anything that involves 1st-person views) are the only ones I like. For other genres, I love them better on consoles.

mrjack

VIP Member
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion is my favourite right now. Though I'm looking forward to getting 1944 D-Day: Operation Overlord and Alan Wake.

Blue

<b>VIP Member</b>
My favorite game would have to be Half Life 2... I played the single player campaign over and over in a row!(at least six times). Never have I played a game like this to death. Also I just wanted to comment quickly on the following.

I can't play games on the computer, I need a controller!

I never really understand this comment when I see it. Controllers like this http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=9069 and also there are ones like this http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/details/CA/EN,CRID=2225,CONTENTID=12183 (K well that last one is new and I just seen it today). With any decent PC game, you should not need to program the controller and you don't with many. Many newer games (several older) are plug and play (controller wise) NFS Underground 1&2 and Most wanted, The last few Tomb Raider games and many more. Anyway I just wanted to comment on that one. No disrespect intended.

sup2jzgte

My favorite games are as follows:

Doom

Maniac Mansion

Duke Nukem

Cave Man Games

California Games

I know I'm old school :D

Archangel

VIP Member
Wing Commander 4: The price of Freedom

I fell in love with that game the first time i played it.. the intro movie,... phenomenal,.. and the whole storyline,.. better than most games around.
too bad they dont make games like that anymore,.. becayse i really liked it.

Nini

Ah, i dont play many comp games because they waste my time, but i do on xbox. Anyways comp games? Probably the few ive tried I'd say realistic ones like MC Flight Sim(only if i were good at it) and other of that type.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
One of my new favorites is CivCity Rome. Great game that is pretty complex, but very defined and outlined in what is required in order to encourage growth and wealth.

thebeginning

the games i've played the most have been jedi knight 2 (jedi outcast), red alert 2, red alert, max payne, unreal tournament and UT04, quake 4, and of course the halo series for xbox. everything else is PC.

malawika

Wolf, Duke Nukem, Doom... Etc Later I Loved Counter Strike (1.5, 1.6) And Now Unfortunately I Haven't A Free Time For Games.

Who Remember Game Called 'sokoban'?

DrCuddles

I've got to admit, im addicted to WarRock at the moment, but my favourites are:

World of Warcraft
Halo (1,2,3)
Red Faction
Break Quest
Glacon
Command N Conquer (all of them)
Warcraft (all of them)
Spider Man 3
Unreat TOurnament (all of em)

UT 3 - needs its own line coz its gonna be so amazing
Delta Force (all of em)
Doom (All of em)
Duke Nukem (All of em)
Crystal Caves
Quake (all of em especially 1+4)
Star Wars: Jedi Knight: Jedi Acadamy

And yep i play most of em these days, the ones im playing now are in red, so very very addictive, and yea i can have all the red oens on the go at once :) Gaming mad i am :p