FINALLY getting a new power supply!

The VCR King

Turns out the 600 watt EVGA is at my local Best Buy and it's on sale for $34.99! I'm ordering it and having it shipped to store tonight! YAY! :D

Darren

Staff member
NQHKSVE.gif

spirit

Staff member
May Saturday March 26th 2016 go down in history as one of the most important days in Computer Forum history - The VCR King FINALLY buys a decent power supply!

spirit

Staff member
Yay! *blows party whistle and sprays confetti in office
You throwing a party to celebrate? Am I invited? I think you should invite @Darren since he told you about that EVGA unit! :p

Should get a playlist going on your PC and then 'BOOOMMMM* yay a giant party popper with fireworks! :D :D

The VCR King

You throwing a party to celebrate? Am I invited? I think you should invite @Darren since he told you about that EVGA unit! :p

Should get a playlist going on your PC and then 'BOOOMMMM* yay a giant party popper with fireworks! :D :D
No no, let's use my old Cougar PSU as the party popper! Make some real noise!

mep916

Administrator
Staff member
They've had that same model at BB for as low as $24.99 after MIR for awhile now. Almost grabbed one myself... just because. It's a good deal, basically a rebranded FSP HEC unit.

Congrats

Last edited:

The VCR King

Guys I got good news. I couldn't get the EVGA so I got something even better! I got a Thermaltake 650-watt smart supply on sale for $50! Better supply and more wattage than the EVGA! Yay!