Finishing up my build and one question!

jaysstandish

Ok guys I promise that this will be my last thread reguarding my build!
ok so I decided on NOT buying a new case because it didn't make sense to buy a whole new one and risking the chance it wouldn't fit my motherboard so the case is out of the option. I decided on the 8800 GS because I can overclock it with Ntune and it is good value for the money plus it comes with cod 4 :). Heres the link to it
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814150294

Since I'll have that graphics card replacing my 8500 gt I will need a larger PSU so I'll be upgrading from some random 350 watt HP came with to a 550 watt rosewill or should I get the 500 watt rosewell? Heres the 550 watt I was planning on getting
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817182017
Ok so those are the two parts that I will be hopefully purchasing. The 8800gs should connect via the 6pin connector for the extra power with the rosewell (The 550 has 1 6 pin and the 500 has 2 wtf?) Ok and my last question is since it is an HP Pavilion Elite d5000t ATX series with a random 350 watt PSU will my new rosewell be able to fit into it????? ok well thanks for any responses.

-jay

Respital

Ok and my last question is since it is an HP Pavilion Elite d5000t ATX series with a random 350 watt PSU will my new rosewell be able to fit into it????? ok well thanks for any responses.

-jay

Hello jaysstandish,
Regarding your question as quoted above.
To make sure your new power supply will fit into your current hp computer please make sure to check with HP, as i do not know if they use proprietary components in their computers. Also make sure to take the current measurements of your current power supply as the new one will likely not fit if it is bigger, if it is smaller it may fit but something mite not go wrong.

Hope this helps. :)

jaysstandish

Hello jaysstandish,
Regarding your question as quoted above.
To make sure your new power supply will fit into your current hp computer please make sure to check with HP, as i do not know if they use proprietary components in their computers. Also make sure to take the current measurements of your current power supply as the new one will likely not fit if it is bigger, if it is smaller it may fit but something mite not go wrong.

Hope this helps. :)
I actually am getting the Corsair but I measure the dimensions and they are the exact same thing thanks alot! I am almost positive everything will work. I'll make sure to post it when I'm done.