ok so im getting ready to do my first build ever and im pretty stoked. I have a pretty good knowledge of computers, their parts, and where and how everything connect. ive taken my stock hp apart a couple times to clean it, and well cuz i really like to take pc's apart and see how they work and stuff. BUT! i think i need some help as to choosing all the right hardware for what i want to use my pc for. Basically i want to be able play all the popular games without lags or anything. I have around a $700 limit. I would really appreciate any suggestions or comments so i dont end up buying the wrong parts. Sooooo heres wut ive come up with...
gigabyte P55-UD3 mobo
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor E8400
Antec Nine Hundred Mid-Tower Case
ATI HD4670 1GB PCI-Express Video Card
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA/5900-RPM HDD
Corsair DDR3 3GB 1333MHz
Inland ThunderSound PCI Sound Card Surround Sound 5.1 6 Channel
Thermaltake TR2 600W Power Supply ATX12V V2.2
As for the optical drives and a few lil other parts like extra fans, cables, etc. I'll pick them out when i go to buy everything else. so the system i wanna build. but like i said, anyone with suggestions lemme hear em!
Thanks in advance!
gigabyte P55-UD3 mobo
Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor E8400
Antec Nine Hundred Mid-Tower Case
ATI HD4670 1GB PCI-Express Video Card
Seagate Barracuda 2TB SATA/5900-RPM HDD
Corsair DDR3 3GB 1333MHz
Inland ThunderSound PCI Sound Card Surround Sound 5.1 6 Channel
Thermaltake TR2 600W Power Supply ATX12V V2.2
As for the optical drives and a few lil other parts like extra fans, cables, etc. I'll pick them out when i go to buy everything else. so the system i wanna build. but like i said, anyone with suggestions lemme hear em!
Thanks in advance!