First time builder

bomberboysk

Which one is that?:confused:

Noticing the monitor you selected was out of stock, this is a good alternative:
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824236053

The Sapphire card is no better than the HIS model, they are the same gpu pretty much. Infact, i prefer HIS over sapphire anyhow. An XFX 4890 is made by XFX, and has a double lifetime warranty vs a 2 year warranty on the HIS/Sapphire models. Double lifetime means for as long as you own the card, and then the second owner also gets a lifetime warranty if you ever decide to sell it/etc. IMO, just go with the HIS.

Rawlaw

K and like i said before my friend said not to get the HIS he said to get the sapphire. He said the HIS is more for movies wat u think I dont need the game

bomberboysk

K and like i said before my friend said not to get the HIS he said to get the sapphire. He said the HIS is more for movies wat u think

They are the same exact card. The HIS is cheaper and has a free game though, if you dont want the game, sell it to a friend for $15 and the card becomes even cheaper;) They are both radeon HD4890's, same ports, same heatsink, same memory/core clocks. Everything is identical except the brand/price, plus i prefer HIS over Sapphire anyhow.

bomberboysk

something about my case he saidxfx 4890 case

"In that case" means if that was the situation. Eg- the only thing different between the cards is the warranty pretty much, and if you were selecting a card based on warranty in that situation the XFX has the best warranty, a double lifetime warranty.

just a noob

they're all the same card as far as i know, the xfx has a black pcb, and a better warranty, one has the game, and the other i don't know about

Rawlaw

I want to know which one is better! I'm a little leniant on the price but I don't care about the HIS game. I just want to know which one will play crisis halo 2 supreme commander star wars empire at war and command and conquer 3 tiberiun wars. I want it to be perfect so I don't have to mess around with returning.

bomberboysk

I want to know which one is better! I'm a little leniant on the price but I don't care about the HIS game. I just want to know which one will play crisis halo 2 supreme commander star wars empire at war and command and conquer 3 tiberiun wars. I want it to be perfect so I don't have to mess around with returning.

THEY ARE THE SAME EXACT CARD, can it get any clearer? Didnt think so. HIS>Sapphire If anything, HIS is better, as i know back when the HD2xxx series they used lower quality memory than the other major resellers..

bomberboysk

I checked their prices. U know how it says the game is free? Well their charging me 20 bucks!!

No, they add it to your cart alongside the card, then drop the price of the card another $20. Eg- Game $19.99, beside card will say "$19.99 savings"