Fish Tank Full Of Veggie Oil For Computer.

XxSNIPERxX

banned
hahaha its cooking ur computer yum:D

just buy one of thos portable freezers and drill cable holes through it:p that will keep it cool.. or dip it in nitros oxide:p

hahaha its cooking ur computer yum:D

just buy one of thos portable freezers and drill cable holes through it:p that will keep it cool.. or dip it in nitros oxide:p

Let it get hotter, you could deep fry some fries and make some deep fried oreos, some fried chicken, that sounds good.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
lol.. he just said its a deal pending somehting about the shadow wing?..

either way, once I take the mobo out and let it dry overnight I think it will be fine.. what do you think?

Might be a little on the "greasy" side but im not sure oil exactly will dry overnight lol :eek:

PohTayToez

Yeah, the oil will definitely still be there... you'd have to you some sort of solvent or something to get it off, but I don't know what wouldn't hurt the board.

SubDude199

lol. its cool.. I didnt really plan on selling it once I dunked it.. and I read the persons post wrong.. he was telling me that he has a deal pening with someone, the name of the person was shadow wing.. he said "Deal pending w/ Shadow wing for a Toledo 4400 x2"... wich made me think "deal, pending some spec on the processor..lol"

ADE

banned
deep fry some turkey on thanks giving. you new matto, "real men don't cook with a grill, they used a deep fry computer" or "my computer is frying, - no shit"

Geoff

VIP Member
[trs]ALUMINUM;706380 said:
I really want to try liquid nitrogen. It should be freezing cold
Liquid nitrogen is extremely cold, and you dont submerge the computer in it, you use a copper tube which is attached to the heatsink, which is surrounded by insulation to prevent condensation, then the liquid nitrogen is poured into the copper tube.

It's also no where close to a permanent solution, because it evaporates quickly.

SubDude199

one thing I would do diffrently next time, I should have made it so the butt end with all the connections stuck up so I wouldnt have to get full of oil to unhook stuff.. I could have easily done it by disasembling the case diffrently..

SubDude199

well I got the trans cooler today, its more prety than I could have imagened:

Picture036.jpg

Picture038.jpg

Picture037.jpg

I decided to go with two 120mm fans and a fan speed controler I oredered today..