Folding@Home: Hit a personal milestone? Share it here!

Jet

VIP Member
I saw this at another forum and thought it would be an interesting thing to look back on in a few years and see how far we have come :).

If you have passed a personal milestone and want to share it, tell us about it here!

Example:

I have been in 4th place for more than a day, and by the time you have read this, I will probably have broken 15k points!

calumn

I managed to get the thing working lol
My user account is calumneilson but it isn't on the website yet so I have no idea what im at.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Getting

Getting the F@H effort going here (including the F@H About sticky) with the help of Magicman, Apj101 and all of you guys taking part. The other is that I myself have successfully installed F@H on 5 PCs as of yesterday. I am equally proud of breaching the 60WU mark :p

JAN :D

MyCattMaxx

Great on getting it working Calumn!!! Great going others!!!!
I am happy to be on a team with some spirit!!!
I left a team for here. I have over 100,000 points and 940 wu's there.
Great going Jan!!! And Jet!!!!
Keep on folding!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Yea

Got my biggest WU as of yet. It's: p1862_Myosin6_PT_US_TIP3P_bbox

and carries :eek: 535 :eek: points. That's a reason to celebrate and a major milestone.

Jet

VIP Member
Got my biggest WU as of yet. It's: p1862_Myosin6_PT_US_TIP3P_bbox

and carries :eek: 535 :eek: points. That's a reason to celebrate and a major milestone.

Aye, I have gotten my largest today, the p2414 at 600 points. I believe my friend had an error on it and only got 34 points for it in the end, so I'm hoping that that won't happen for me..

Jet

VIP Member
MAN! We did AMAZING today!!! 6780 points at 9PM, I think we might see 7000 before the day ends :D

Scrat

MAN! We did AMAZING today!!! 6780 points at 9PM, I think we might see 7000 before the day ends :D

Yep... i've donated almost 2000 points today :D

My big acheivement is getting to #14 :) .... watchout Yeti i'm comming for you!

Saurian

Damn man....

Time for me to start buying and putting together cheap computers. Pretty soon I'll have 6 or 7 cheap 2Ghz Athlon's running with integrated graphics and 512MB ram each trying to fold my way up.

That brings up a question I thought of - which is more effective: 2 or 3 lesser computers (P3's or early P4's), or 1 "good" computer like a dual core Intel and the like?

Jet

VIP Member
I am totally amazed. When we upped the average score to just over 4000 points per day on the 20th, I assumed the production would go down to normal at around 3400 or so. However, we have successfully gotten over 4000 points both today and yesterday!!