For sale: Custom built PC Dual core

teamhex

Sell it to someone locally, I sold a $250 PC for $500 once :). They were happy with it and it did what they wanted so I see nothing wrong with it.

Dystopia

Sell it to someone locally, I sold a $250 PC for $500 once :). They were happy with it and it did what they wanted so I see nothing wrong with it.

:D you could help me out. lol if i don't sell it on ebay, then im gonna re list it here, cheaper of course. my reserve is at 400, cuz ebay will take like 20 bucks in fee's!!

tlarkin

VIP Member
I use Craig's list to sell my old computers. I have them meet me in person and pay cash for it. I list it at my set price and always say "or best offer." I haven't had a problem selling anything just yet.

I do however, get some d-bags who want to argue price with me. When I sold my old HP business class laptop the dude tried to tell me it was worth $150 tops (I was asking $300 for it) and gave me a link that prices out old equipment. I went to his link and ran though the questionaire about make model and specs, and it priced it at $280 so my $300 was fair.

There will always be jerks and idiots any where you go in life and on the Internet.

Dystopia

good thinking. If all else fails, I might try that. I really was hoping to get at least 450 at the time, but after recalcutlating, taking different items, i calculated 420, shipped. that minus 30 bucks i already got :D so i really need $390. Hopefully ill sell it on ebay...

Dystopia

Did not sell, I am reposting it again since you guys "shit all over this thread" lol jk. But I am reposting it, a few thingss have changed!