Forgot password help

polen21

So my gf was messing around on my laptop the other day and put a password on the log on to windows screen when you first boot up your laptop. Ive tried every thing i can think of and just cant get the password. Is there anyway i can bypass this? Im not sure if im even using the correct username.

polen21

Sorry but im pretty computer alliterate anymore its a older laptop and im not sure how to get it into safe mode

JlCollins005

"check my profile and what has said"

cohen wtf are u talkin about some1 had mentioned just doin it not givin a simple guideline on where to go.. dude u really need to stop posting ur worthless comments

polen21

me and cohen had a short convo last night about how i did the safe mode and it would boot in safe mode but still bring me to the windows log in

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
me and cohen had a short convo last night about how i did the safe mode and it would boot in safe mode but still bring me to the windows log in

Of course it still does that. The only difference between regular and safe-mode welcome screens is that the Administrator user should appear on the welcome screen.

JlCollins005

"when u get into safe mode click the admin login and go to user accounts and click yours it should let u remove it"

thx voyager i think im pretty sure i stated that in the previous post of mine.. obviously cohen shouldnt be the one u wanna talk to.. not to bad mouth cohen but all ive seen is him repeat what others have said or useless comments. he helped u boot into safe but couldnt tell u to click on the admin login.. plz just read what is posted as i had said already to do that

cohen

I take it nobody read the title to this forum? She has forgotten the password or else id be in.

"check my profile and what has said"

cohen wtf are u talkin about some1 had mentioned just doin it not givin a simple guideline on where to go.. dude u really need to stop posting ur worthless comments

I'm not posting worthless commments i have made some fantastic posts and help a lot of people on this forum!

Thankyou

Of course it still does that. The only difference between regular and safe-mode welcome screens is that the Administrator user should appear on the welcome screen.

When you boot it up in safe mode doesn't it show another account??? which has admin rights???

obviously cohen shouldnt be the one u wanna talk to.. not to bad mouth cohen but all ive seen is him repeat what others have said or useless comments. he helped u boot into safe but couldnt tell u to click on the admin login.. plz just read what is posted as i had said already to do that

so obviously you just think your a know it all then! :rolleyes:

and i do not post useless comments thankyou!!!!!!!!! :mad:

And also learn how to quote not doing this *_______________* crap

Last edited:

JlCollins005

umm i know how to quote but its easier when in a hurry, i didnt say u had a bad mouth i said i wasnt gunna bad mouth u.. and when u boot into safe mode it will show your login and a admin login.. and every post i read of urs is nothing useful or has already been said