Forgot password help

cohen

umm i know how to quote but its easier when in a hurry, i didnt say u had a bad mouth i said i wasnt gunna bad mouth u.. and when u boot into safe mode it will show your login and a admin login.. and every post i read of urs is nothing useful or has already been said

Not all the time!

JlCollins005

Not all the time!

heres ur quote for u and whats not all the time ur useless post?? and if ur talkin about the admin ive never encountered the situation where admin doesnt show up when booting into safe mode only time ive ever encountered was the admin wanted a password to which turned out to be admin

SirKenin

banned
I just find it amusing the BS people make up to try and circumvent the rules...and then the little twerps have the balls to start badmouthing others.

You can't "accidentally" put a password in Windows XP. You have to do it deliberately. It takes several steps to even get there and you have to put it in twice.

So "screwing around" doesn't cut it.

His parents locked out an account, he's looking for a way around it. I can hack it in 5 seconds.. but guess what? I'm not.. Because he's a little nimwit who is being kept out of certain areas for DAMN GOOD REASON.. Deal with it and stop trying to make up bs to get others to circumvent security measures.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I just find it amusing the BS people make up to try and circumvent the rules...and then the little twerps have the balls to start badmouthing others.

You can't "accidentally" put a password in Windows XP. You have to do it deliberately. It takes several steps to even get there and you have to put it in twice.

His parents locked out an account, he's looking for a way around it. I can hack it in 5 seconds.. but guess what? I'm not.. Because he's a little nimwit who is being kept out of certain areas for DAMN GOOD REASON.. Deal with it and stop trying to make up bs to get others to circumvent security measures.

Well said! :)

wess

I hope this is not against forum rules. Search and download a .iso file named hirens boot cd (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirens_Boot_CD). You will have to do some searching to find the .iso file, it has been taken down. Now, boot the cd, and find some password managing tools, these will wipe passwords from local accounts (on the machine). It is quite self explanatory and works in most windows versions. You may have trouble booting to the cd, but do a check in your bios if it is unsuccessful. Hope all goes well, an hope again that this is not against forum rules (i'm new here).

cohen

Yes. The account "Administrator" which is normally hidden except when in safe mode.

Well use that then

totally agree

I hope this is not against forum rules. Search and download a .iso file named hirens boot cd (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirens_Boot_CD). You will have to do some searching to find the .iso file, it has been taken down. Now, boot the cd, and find some password managing tools, these will wipe passwords from local accounts (on the machine). It is quite self explanatory and works in most windows versions. You may have trouble booting to the cd, but do a check in your bios if it is unsuccessful. Hope all goes well, an hope again that this is not against forum rules (i'm new here).

and yes i think it is. Click Rules on the top right-hand corner of the CF page for the Rules.

wess

Classic Login

Yes. The account "Administrator" which is normally hidden except when in safe mode.
If you use the blue windows xp login screen, try hitting ctrl+alt+del 2 times to get the classic login screen. From there, you may be able to get into the admin or administrator account.