Free to Play Games

Aastii

VIP Member
I've put a note in saying Portal is free to play until the 20th.

I don't know if it is because I already own it though, but it isn't showing as free to download for me. I assume it just shows up on your games library?

SuperDuperMe

It says theres a price for it if you search but when you click on portal it just says download. So its definately free.

Anyway, iv cliked on it and it said that it was linked to my account, however iv not installed it due to downloads being low for this month. Is it actually mine now as in can i download it anytime or do i have to before the 20th?

Aastii

VIP Member
It says theres a price for it if you search but when you click on portal it just says download. So its definately free.

Anyway, iv cliked on it and it said that it was linked to my account, however iv not installed it due to downloads being low for this month. Is it actually mine now as in can i download it anytime or do i have to before the 20th?

I should think as long as you have got it linked to your account, it is yours

Aastii

VIP Member
Ahh, thanks Aastii

You can make sure.

If you open Steam, next to the close, minimise and maximise buttons it will say <your name>'s account.

Click this, then click store transactions, it will put your purchases in order. It will should say Purchased, and under total Free

claptonman

Hey, question about team fortress 2. Is there any other ways to increase settings on it? I'm mainly trying to find Vsync but can't find the option in the game or any kind of config.

jonnyp11

there's some new multiplayer game that looks pretty good coming out next month i think and also black-light something for the pc only and free, i liked the first so this should be decent at least.

bratsos

Aastii you make a nice and good created list .

I wanna check some of thems :p

The only missing info, is a scale from 1-10 ...

\Especially in shooters, world of tanks is very good for it kind. I give to it +9 scale

Aastii

VIP Member
Aastii you make a nice and good created list .

I wanna check some of thems :p

The only missing info, is a scale from 1-10 ...

\Especially in shooters, world of tanks is very good for it kind. I give to it +9 scale

I have said before I don't want to recommend games because what I think is a good or bad game may not be what others think. Whilst I could say "I think this is an 8/10 game", not everyone would like it.

Either searching these forums, searching elsewhere on the net or just trying the game will give a good idea if the game is good or not.

And WoT is awesome, a lot of fun, however I find it gets boring if you are playing alone, much better with a group of people

SuperDuperMe

Is there any freegames, that are very very similar to counterstrike source?

I really want to try counter strike before buying global offence when it comes out, but at the moment i cant afford to.

So what freeware is on offer that offers a similar experiance.decent graphics would be nice but not essential.