Free Wireless

Geoff

VIP Member
Praetor said:
In my area where I live there are two free wireless services (802.11b) in the residental areas of the city ... was wondering if this was "special" or if other people have this in their respective cities as well :)
i have around 30+ in my area, practically all book stores and coffee shops offer it, most free of charge.

Burgon

In Czech republic's capital city named prague, there is a FREE wireless in some parts of it.

lee101

VIP Member
grr, i only pick up my neighbors wifi, and it is soo weak i couldn't even connect if i tried, other than that i don't think many people mear me will have heard of the internet, dam over 100 year olds :p

atomic

WOW...this thread has come back to life after a long time...the orginal thread was made on 07-14-2004, 07:59 PM.

Motoxrdude

lol i can get 3 free wireless connections. There encrypted but all me neighbors set there Wep key to there pets name:)

ckfordy

banned
man i live in a small town and there are a bunch of houses i can connect to with my psp. one of our teachers at our school has wireless internet so i can use the internet on my psp at school:D

Motoxrdude

ckfordy said:
man i live in a small town and there are a bunch of houses i can connect to with my psp. one of our teachers at our school has wireless internet so i can use the internet on my psp at school:D
Hahah, same here! I go to a pretty big high school but i can go online in History, english, and spanish:)