FS: COMP W/ AMD, 7800GT, XMS, etc.

MatrixEVO

Hello all. I am selling my computer in hopes of using the money towards a new laptop, as college is coming up and I'm not going to be lugging this thing around.

SPECS:

MOB: Chaintech, Inc. VNF4 Ultra nForce 4 Ultra
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Clawhammer S-939
RAM: 1GB (2 x 512MB) Corsair XMS DDR400
GPU: eVGA 7800GT w/ NV Silencer Rev. 3
HDD: Hitachi 250GB SATA 3.0GB/s 8MB cache 7200RPM
PSU: Aspire 520 Watt +12V@35A Black w/ green UV sleeving, 3 blue LED 80mm fans
OPT: Lite-ON Black DVD Burner
OPT: Lite-ON Black DVD-ROM
OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 OEM (legally purchased)

CASE: RaidMax X-1 *this case has been painted blue inside, has a 120mm rear fan and a front 80mm, and has 1 blue cathode and 1 UV cathode, IDE cable is UV blue and there are LEDs inside a few of the molex connectors

MONITOR: HyVision 17" LCD, Black, 8MS response, 700:1 contrast ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness

NOTES: comes with all necessary software (drivers too), cables, etc. (does not include the keyboard, mouse + pad, and speakers you see in the pic below)

PAYMENT: $1150, pay with PayPal through [-0MEGA-] (formerly Geoff5093) Will ship anywhere in the U.S. with FedEx or UPS. Tell me your post code to figure out the charge.

Post with questions, feel free to PM me!

Note that the computer is now bluer inside and that I have wiring better arranged and that there is slightly different lighting positions. Ask for more pics if you want them, and tell me which angles you want.

31kv.jpg

Last edited:

Splinter

How much postage is it to the UK, or is that out of the question?

EDIT: Im only *interested* atm, but im looking into it

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Splinter said:
How much postage is it to the UK, or is that out of the question?

EDIT: Im only *interested* atm, but im looking into it
TBH, i wouldnt bother mate. Shipping would be high enough as it is, but then with the size of it, the price of it, and what it is and it being imported from a non EU country, the tax on it will be quite high.

Geoff

VIP Member
MatrixEVO said:
I wonder... why it is always just people from the UK that want to buy my stuff? LOL
They probably wouldnt go through with it, they just want to see how expensive it is, lol

Try selling the parts individually on amazon, you get a better deal then here.

MatrixEVO

Here are some useful pics of the computer for your interest:

There we are, that helps if anybody was wanting to see more of it (except for maybe the last pic of my dog :p ) Also the 4th one from the top is the side of the case which is really just black, but the camera really brings out the reflection, so I decided to show my peace symbol.

fade2green514

thats actually a really good comp... i could probably build the same thing for say... $600 to $800.
nice setup though, i have the 78GT with an NV Silencer as well, only i have dual core at 2.4ghz of course i didn't overvolt it at all :)
oh and CXMS as well, i have the 2-2-2-5 version

Geoff

VIP Member
fade2green514 said:
thats actually a really good comp... i could probably build the same thing for say... $600 to $800.
nice setup though, i have the 78GT with an NV Silencer as well, only i have dual core at 2.4ghz of course i didn't overvolt it at all :)
oh and CXMS as well, i have the 2-2-2-5 version
i like how you bash peoples "for sale" threads with how they are overcharging, first me and now him.

When we priced out the parts for when/if we sell it on amazon, and the total was between $600-$800.