FS: COMP W/ AMD, 7800GT, XMS, etc.

MatrixEVO

LiquidSilver said:
how much would shipping be to Maine area code 04330

I will get back to you on that tomorrow (saturday) after 4 PM EST, I need a chance to measure the box size and weight of the comp.

Geoff

VIP Member
Ryan, your the one that is always saying what you get in 3DMark, so why all of a sudden did you stop caring? lol

And why does it say "Religion Debate" in your sig? That thread was closed.

MatrixEVO

[-0MEGA-] said:
Ryan, your the one that is always saying what you get in 3DMark, so why all of a sudden did you stop caring? lol

The explanation is in the sig. I realized that I was kind of doing what other people were.

[-0MEGA-] said:
And why does it say "Religion Debate" in your sig? That thread was closed.

Cause I think people should see it.

PS - To the people who asked about selling parts separately, the answer is to be yes most likely, and soon too. I will keep you updated, and post individual pics of each separate item.

MatrixEVO

ALL OF THIS STUFF IS GOING SEPARATELY NOW. POST OR PM FOR PRICES AND/OR INFO

MOB: Chaintech, Inc. VNF4 Ultra nForce 4 Ultra
CPU: AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Clawhammer S-939
RAM: 1GB (2 x 512MB) Corsair XMS DDR400
GPU: eVGA 7800GT w/ NV Silencer Rev. 3
HDD: Hitachi 250GB SATA 3.0GB/s 8MB cache 7200RPM
PSU: Aspire 520 Watt +12V@35A Black w/ green UV sleeving, 3 blue LED 80mm fans
OPT: Lite-ON Black DVD Burner
OS: Windows XP Media Center Edition 2005 OEM (legally purchased)

CASE: RaidMax X-1 *this case has been painted blue inside, has a 120mm rear fan and a front 80mm, and has 1 blue cathode and 1 UV cathode, IDE cable is UV blue and there are LEDs inside a few of the molex connectors

MONITOR: HyVision 17" LCD, Black, 8MS response, 700:1 contrast ratio, 300 cd/m2 brightness

NOTES: Each item comes with all necessary software (drivers too), cables, etc.

EXTRA ITEMS: 2x 130mm fans that fot 120mm mounts (measure your case first to see if they would fir, mine wouldn't fit not cause of the mounting, but cause the space for them wasn't quite 130mm so they didnt fit.

31kv.jpg

MatrixEVO

Jet said:
how much are you asking for the 7800GT? I'm just curious.

My price is $269 USD. Remember that it also has a NV Silencer 5 Revision 3 installed on it. If you also want the original cooler, let me know.

How much for each respectively?:

CPU/MOBO combo (SLi??)
RAM
HD
PSU with blue fans
DVD-burner
DVD-rom
Case
Monitor
And finally, the OS, thank you!