FS: LED Lighting for any application!!

Comp_Newb

Everything in stock guys!! Order up!! you can virtually do anything with these LED's!
Lighting for your car
Accent lighting
R/C car's
Computer case's

and much much more.
My prices are very low! way too low to compete with any other person who sells LED Lights.
Jeff

epidemik

How much?
Are you talking about those tiny little lights?
Those are like $1.50 at radioshack...not quite sure how you can compete especially once you factor in shipping.

Comp_Newb

No these are Ultra-Bright LED's. I have used the radio shack ones and they aren't nearly as bright. You also need the right resistors so you dont blow out the LED. These are soldered up with any lenth of wire you need.
If you want 5 blue LED's It will be 20 bucks shipped.
So if you factor in, Solder, wire, the LED, Shrink tubing, the resistors, My time, And shipping It is more than a great deal.
I buy the LED's in bulk so if you need a bunch of LED's let me know, i can hook you up with a good deal.

Last edited:

DirtyD86

banned
NO ONE BUY FROM THIS PERSON.

5 LEDs for $20 is such a ripoff that I am almost mad you even have the nerve to post this here. Go take advantage of people somewhere else

Comp_Newb

That's why i have gotten about 5 sale's so far in a RC forum. No loss to me.
I said i can hook you guys up with a good deal so let me know your budjet and what you want.

WhiteFireDragon

can you actually post pics or a video or how bright the actually are? you can get a pack of 50 LEDs with resistors on them for less than what you sell for 5. i'm actually interested in UV ones

PohTayToez

I don't sell UV LED's. What application would these be used for and why do they have to be UV?

Plenty of people use UV lights in cases. You can buy UV reactive cables, fans, connectors, paint, even entire cases made of UV reactive acrylic (I own one).

Also, ultra bright LEDs are available on eBay for cents a piece.

Dystopia

here, how about ill buy 200 of these ultra bright 15 USD shipped? good deal is what you said. buy the way guys...he said he can't compete, well he forgot to say there SO HIGH that there is no competetion...

DirtyD86

banned
here, how about ill buy 200 of these ultra bright 15 USD shipped? good deal is what you said. buy the way guys...he said he can't compete, well he forgot to say there SO HIGH that there is no competetion...

at his prices, 200 will cost you $800, or alternatively you could go to frys and buy a box the size of your head for 20 dollars.