FS: LED Lighting for any application!!

epidemik

I cant believe this thread is still going on.

I hate to break it to you but you arent likely to have high sales of LEDs on this forum. Especially if no one has shown any intrest in all this time.

Try an electronics forum or something. Or Ebay/Craigslist.

brian

VIP Member
yes please can a mod lock this. people see it, they dont need/want it so please leave it to die

massahwahl

VIP Member
Ooh! Ooh! I want some!

Oh wait I can get a better product for 10 times cheaper from, well, ANYWHERE else.

I hope you choke in your sleep tonight.

epidemik

Yeah except that joke was made on page one...and page two...and now on page three.

And all these responses keep bumping it to the top of the list (sorry for the irony there, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents :p )

teamhex

That's why i have gotten about 5 sale's so far in a RC forum. No loss to me.
I said i can hook you guys up with a good deal so let me know your budjet and what you want.

Alot a people that are into RC have alot of money. They spend money on all kinds of things. My friend works at a hobby shop and hes got story's.

massahwahl

VIP Member
Yeah except that joke was made on page one...and page two...and now on page three.

And all these responses keep bumping it to the top of the list (sorry for the irony there, just wanted to throw in my 2 cents :p )

It was already back at the top so I had to...

brian

VIP Member
ugh. seriously!? come on i really had enough of this thread. stop jokeing around, bumping it up even though no one cares for it, and stop making posts that just say lol. if you laugh out loud. keep it to your self.

Comp_Newb

I simply had a price and then turned around said for you to name a price and you guys still are not interested. So that's fine. I have already made every penny back so any other sale is profit to me. I'll just keep them for making cool things around the house or for my truck or sand rail or whatever. And to the guy who said he wanted 200 for 15.00 i dont even get 200 for 15.00 so that aint going to happen.