FS: Urgently needs selling:

Saurian

If I weren't about to buy a new monitor, I'd snap it up just to swap graphics cards with mine and have a small folding machine.

If you have this after I can recuperate funds a bit, then I will still be interested. Sorry bro. =P

You should buy new ram like the 600mhz DDR you were oogling over, and sell me the 1GB of Patriot ram too. :)

Ku-sama

banned
my RAM IS for sale :p brand new aswell, just got the RMA back and its sitting never opened next to me :D

so, youd want the entire setup with my RAM included?

Ku-sama

banned
cause DDR prices are going up to be weeded out to try to push people to go to DDR2, but so many people are buying DDR2 that the supply and demand need for it increased and now they are both expensive as balls...

swtwc

Hey,
You still have this deal going? My buddy is interested. What form of payments do you take?

Thanks

Ku-sama

banned
Omega, Muse-me, Lax, few others, im too lazy to go digging for my record...

and Bebopin, i couldent find the one i had, ordered a new one off of ebay, should be here tomorrow

Saurian

Haha I didn't call dibs, I was just letting you know if you didn't get it sold in the near future, I would be willing to give it a home.

By all means, sell it to somebody else. I don't *need* another computer humming in my room, anyways. It'd be nice to move up F@H faster :)

Geoff

VIP Member
Omega, Muse-me, Lax, few others, im too lazy to go digging for my record...

and Bebopin, i couldent find the one i had, ordered a new one off of ebay, should be here tomorrow
Yes I have bought from him, and all the items did come in the advertised condition.