FS: Urgently needs selling:

swtwc

Hey,
I still think he wants it. He's out of town till Sunday. I will write in on Sunday night after I talk to him and let you know. If it goes before then than it is his loss. Thanks for the info also. So far looks good.

swtwc

Ku-sama,
This deal still going on? My buddy says it's a go. He does want the case and HD. How much with shipping? Let me know.

Thanks

if i can get a few bucks i'm interested in the sempron and mobo for $50, can you tell me what shipping'd be to 57401?

EDIT: can a get the cpu's serial too?

Last edited:

Ku-sama

banned
okay... its an Athlon 64, stupid everest and then CPU-Z, i took the HSF off and its a newcastle 3000+ and i took the porcessor out of my laptop and put it in the Gigabyte mobo, if anyone wants to know overclocks, let me know

oh jeez, i'm gonna have to see if i can muster up a few more bucks then, ha, but i am interested in teh 3 for 65bucks...would you accept a few ps2 games with cash? ha

PS2 Games Linkk, heres a link to my ps2 games, i have 35 bucks on me, but my bro owes me like 25 or so, depends on when he gets his check....but i'll glady trade games also, not for face value though, like 5 bucks a game

Ku-sama

banned
only thing i really want would be AC4

so its about $70 shipped...so like... $65 cash and the Ace combat? let me know, we'll work something out

Last edited: