Funny?????

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
how many people find this funny

c:\dos
c:\dos\run
run\dos\run

i was watching the simpsons and apparently 1 in 1,000,000 find this funny. personally i dont, i get it, just i dont find it funny. how about you?!?!?!?!

Hellbreather

It's just lame computer humour some people just find it so lame that they think it's funny! Like me I gave a small chuckle because it's so stupid

narafa

No body would find this funny of course. DOS passed and nobody is using it right now. Actually some new computer users never heard of it before, :)

I personally didn't find it that funny, try out support jokes, they are real fun.

tomb08uk

When read it i had a slightly humour about me but only cause its not meant to intentionally be funny and the fact that some mone had noticed this and made a thread for it.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Well pyotr,

The "joke" if you want to call it that, is a little subtle. You need to understand the DOS line mode, and have used it enough to know its limitations. Basically the creator tried to infer the non-existence of GOD, and thus... "everything".

Lax

VIP Member
2 strings walk into a bar the first string says to the bartender "I'll have a beer please"
the second string says
"I'll have a beer too
T&U&^*&^*&SA^*&ADS^*&A^A*&SD^A*SD&^DA*&^SA*&DA^S*&A^DA*S&^*" the first string says
"I'm so sorry, he's not null terminated"

ah HA, HA HA ha

Don't Hack!!!

Lord AnthraX said:
2 strings walk into a bar the first string says to the bartender "I'll have a beer please"
the second string says
"I'll have a beer too
T&U&^*&^*&SA^*&ADS^*&A^A*&SD^A*SD&^DA*&^SA*&DA^S*&A^DA*S&^*" the first string says
"I'm so sorry, he's not null terminated"

ah HA, HA HA ha

Wow

Hellbreather

How many pentium designers does it take to screw in a lightbulb
1.99904274017 but thats close enough for non-technical people

Ha Ha Ha

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
Reasons Why Windows Is Not A Virus
1. Viruses are free.

2. Viruses don't take up most of your hard drive.

3. Viruses don't need 80 megs of RAM.

4. Viruses don't have major bugs.

5. Viruses don't have three different sets of documentation.

6. Viruses don't leak info to the press about the upcoming Jerusalem 95, to keep people from switching to Michelangelo/2 Warp.

7. Viruses aren't on every computer.

8. Nobody cares if a virus turns out to be 16 bit, even though it is advertised as 32...

9. Viruses install themselves !

Hellbreather

What the difference between Windows 95 and Windows 98

3 years.

An here are some Microsoft slogans for your enjoyment:
"We value our customers. That's why we only charge $75 per question on our toll-free tech support phone lines! (Hey, at least the phone call is free)

"We support a free marketplace. So long as our support is visibly branded everywhere, at any price"

And a small joke about a Microsoft Programmer
A woman had been married three times and was still a virgin. Somebody asked her how that could be possible.

"Well," she said. "The first time I married an octogenarian and he died before we could consummate the marriage."

"The second time I married a naval officer and war broke out on our wedding day."

"The third time I married a Microsoft Windows programmer and he just sat on the edge of the bed and kept telling me how good it was going to be."

Hellbreather

Yea all these jokes are really truthful just like when Windows NT is the Fatal Exception Version full of bugs and errors

pc club guy

so are all computer DOS's bad? i keep reading about people saying that x DOS is bad and that it has bad stability and what not...whats going on with these programers? why are they so bad? if they suck so much.....whos selling them then?