Gaming 2013, which ones you guys looking for?

magn3z

Looking forward to Crysis 3 and GTA V the most!
Also Battlefield 4 but the release is planned for 2014 so ... :(

mtb211

The last of us is the only game I am going to purchase regardless of what kind of reviews it gets... and I think dead space 3 because of the Co-OP

im staying away from all call of duty , GTV, Killzone, Gears of war

Ankur

From what I see, max vote is on GTA V, pretty sure it will be awesome, just fingures crossed for a PC version. :p

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Hah no kidding. My machine struggles with GTA IV even when overclocked to 4.0 Ghz. I play at like medium to highish settings. Ridiculous...

I max out GTA IV on my machine at 1920x1080 and I get 60FPS. Though that might be because my GPU is much more powerful than yours.

Darren

Staff member
I max out GTA IV on my machine at 1920x1080 and I get 60FPS. Though that might be because my GPU is much more powerful than yours.

Jeez. My video card isn't far behind yours, especially with the OC I got. Not much at all. Especially with the change in settings and performance I'm getting.

LordShockTitan

Elder Scrolls Online is what I am looking forward to the most so far. Also waiting to get DayZ when it gets released as its own game. So far, thats it.

KasperL

I'm looking forward to GTA 5 for the most part. I'm sad to see BF4, since the BF3 game is still riddled with bugs, and all they do is produce **** for premium members which is annoying to see.

I just hope that they won't screw GTA 5 up. I'm hoping for a proper open world game. :)

Thanatos

468px-Biotop2.jpg