Gaming 2013, which ones you guys looking for?

newone

I just got my Beta key for Sim City Online this might be really good title. I always was into strategy empire managment games. Other one will be Total War: Rome II first part was very good like most of Tatal War titles!

Legendaryk4

Elder Scrolls Online
Company of Heroes 2
GTA V
The Last of Us
Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
South Park: The Stick of Truth

Aastii

VIP Member
I have my fingers firmly crossed for CoH2. With THQ going under i sorely hope that is one of the games someone buys the rights to and the progress so far and finish it. CoH was so awesome and have been stoked for 2 since it was announced, but it may not happen now :(

Legendaryk4

I have my fingers firmly crossed for CoH2. With THQ going under i sorely hope that is one of the games someone buys the rights to and the progress so far and finish it. CoH was so awesome and have been stoked for 2 since it was announced, but it may not happen now :(

I would be sincerely pissed if CoH2 doesnt drop.

paul1145

Can't wait for Crysis 3 and Dead Island: Riptide I already own Crysis 2 and dead Island purchase them on steam, I enjoy playing this game on my free time.

jake1

I'm done with all the games I have and was just seeing the calender for 2013 for gaming.
Here http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2013_in_video_gaming

Feels like it is a big year for gaming.
Looking out and following:
Crysis 3
SimCity
Dead Island: Riptide
The Last of Us
Battlefield 4
Grand Theft Auto V
Total War: Rome II
I hope I can get them all :)

I am quite looking forwards to getting:
Dead Island: Riptide,
Battlefield 4,
Grand Theft Auto V.

Although Battlefield 4 looks a little bit repetitive.
To be honest, the game I am mostly looking forwards to receiving is probably Grand Theft Auto V, it's supposted to be a bit like San Adreas, but better.
Can't wait!

Turbo10

Age of Wonders 3!!!!!
Stardrive
Pandora:first Contact
Civ 5 Brave New World
Fallen Enchantress: Legendary Heroes
Battle Worlds: Kronos
Crusader Kings 2:Old Gods
Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
Europa Universalis 4

Origin Saint

Crysis 3
Tomb Raider
Bioshock Infinite
Dead Island: Riptide
Metro: Last Light
Grand Theft Auto V
Wasteland 2
Watch Dogs

I really thought that Dead Island: Riptide was already out?! Oh well, not like i had the money to buy it yet anyway lol. Really like the graphics on these games this year, Crysis 3, GTA V and Metro: Last Light look amazing compared to all their predecessors.