Gaming computer build

mistersprinkles

I've watched a few videos, the build itself seems pretty simple. I think the part of find overwhelming is terminology, components that work together, things like that. Like anything else, the best way to figure that all out is to emerse yourself in it. I'll do a lot of reading and watching videos and it'll all click for me. I can build a house so I should be able to figure this out. The hardest part will be staying patient.

Thanks again for the parts lists, makes life way easier on me.

You don't need to understand anything. Can you follow instructions? Can you take a list of parts we give you, buy those parts, then follow said instructions with the aid of a screwdriver and assemble them? Do you understand that male plugs fit into female plugs/sockets/slots that are the same shape? You can build a computer! :p

Seriously man it's not hard. You don't need to understand terminology. Buy the parts, watch some build videos and follow some guides, and you're good.

I would definitely Google 'Newegg diy garage how to build a computer' and watch the YouTube video

BEST how-to video. I used it for my first ever build and it went very well. You can do it!

Darren

Staff member

Darren

Staff member
I wonder who made that awesome guide... pcpartpicker.com also has very cool videos. I've seen a couple of Z270 builds already. Really cool.
There's a bunch of good guides out there for building. I just like to refer mine since I think most people miss it and I spent more time than I care to admit on it.

Deadpool

There's a bunch of good guides out there for building. I just like to refer mine since I think most people miss it and I spent more time than I care to admit on it.

I know bro. Didn't mean anything by it. I read it and it's awesome. Also the OC guide. It's truly a shame that people tend to miss stickies and just go straight to asking questions.

mcc1961

I learned how to build my computer from watching YouTube videos and with the help of forum's.The parts can only be hooked up one way and it gives you bragging rights cause you can say you built it yourself also you can fix it yourself if it tears
up.