Gateway nv53a Freezes

acoers

I have a gateway nv53a and when im on the internet or not on the internet the computer freezes alot. I got norton antivirus and always do a scan but seems like im already screwed. Also I put my labtop back to factory default to see if that would change anything. But after i did that it keeps freezing. I took it to bestbuy since i got the 3 year warranty on it and they were trying to tell me it was my ip address. I tried getting it to freeze there but it didnt ofcourse. Any tips or help would be most apprectiated becuase im about to throw the dam thing out the window.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Are you sure you got that right? IP address? Are you wireless or wired connection? If wired disconnect cable and see if it freezes. If so, then you may have a bad modem/router. Was it connected to internet at best buy?

acoers

Are you sure you got that right? IP address? Are you wireless or wired connection? If wired disconnect cable and see if it freezes. If so, then you may have a bad modem/router. Was it connected to internet at best buy?

Well best buy said ip address which didn't sound right. Because it freezes up when im not on the internet. And im wireless connection.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Does it freeze up in safe mode? If not then most likely a software issue, a program that runs at bootup. However, please do the following.

Please download Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here or here and save it to your desktop.
  • Double-click mbam-setup.exe and follow the prompts to install the program.
  • At the end, be sure a checkmark is placed next to
    • Update Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
    • and Launch Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware
  • then click Finish.
  • If an update is found, it will download and install the latest version. Please keep updating until it says you have the latest version.
  • Once the program has loaded, select Perform quick scan, then click Scan.
  • When the scan is complete, click OK, then Show Results to view the results.
  • Be sure that everything is checked, and click Remove Selected.
  • A log will be saved automatically which you can access by clicking on the Logs tab within Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

If for some reason Malwarebytes will not install or run please download and run Rkill.scr, Rkill.exe, or Rkill.com but DO NOT reboot the system and then try installing or running Malwarebytes. If Rkill (which is a black box) appears and then disappears right away or you get a message saying rkill is infected, keep trying to run rkill until it over powers the infection and temporarily kills it. Once a log appears on the screen, you can try running malwarebytes or downloading other programs.

Download the HijackThis installer from here.
Run the installer and choose Install, indicating that you accept the licence agreement. The installer will place a shortcut on your desktop and launch HijackThis.

Vista and Windows 7 users must right click on the hijackthis icon and click on run as. If the run as option doesn't appear then press and hold the shift key while right clicking on the icon to get it to appear.

Click Do a system scan and save a logfile

Most of what HijackThis lists will be harmless or even essential, don't fix anything yet.

Post the logfile that HijackThis produces along with the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware log

acoers

Logfile of Trend Micro HijackThis v2.0.4
Scan saved at 12:32:37 AM, on 5/30/2012
Platform: Windows 7 SP1 (WinNT 6.00.3505)
MSIE: Internet Explorer v9.00 (9.00.8112.16421)
Boot mode: Normal

Running processes:
C:\Windows\PLFSetI.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Lexmark 3600-4600 Series\lxdxmon.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Web Camera\traybar.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LMworker.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\19.7.1.5\ccSvcHst.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Firefox\plugin-container.exe
C:\Program Files (x86)\Trend Micro\HiJackThis\HiJackThis.exe

R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.bing.com/?pc=MAGW
R1 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://mystart.incredibar.com/mb139?a=6OyCENGHD1&i=26
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Page_URL = http://www.bing.com/?pc=MAGW
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Default_Search_URL = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R1 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Search Page = http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=54896
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.bing.com/?pc=MAGW
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,SearchAssistant =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomizeSearch =
R0 - HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = C:\Windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
R0 - HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Toolbar,LinksFolderName =
R3 - URLSearchHook: uTorrentControl2 Toolbar - {687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrentControl2\prxtbuTor.dll
F2 - REG:system.ini: UserInit=userinit.exe
O2 - BHO: AcroIEHelperStub - {18DF081C-E8AD-4283-A596-FA578C2EBDC3} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\Acrobat\ActiveX\AcroIEHelperShim.dll
O2 - BHO: (no name) - {5C255C8A-E604-49b4-9D64-90988571CECB} - (no file)
O2 - BHO: uTorrentControl2 - {687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrentControl2\prxtbuTor.dll
O2 - BHO: Norton Vulnerability Protection - {6D53EC84-6AAE-4787-AEEE-F4628F01010C} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\19.7.1.5\IPS\IPSBHO.DLL
O2 - BHO: Windows Live Sign-in Helper - {9030D464-4C02-4ABF-8ECC-5164760863C6} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Windows Live\WindowsLiveLogin.dll
O3 - Toolbar: uTorrentControl2 Toolbar - {687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - C:\Program Files (x86)\uTorrentControl2\prxtbuTor.dll
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe" -h -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [StartCCC] "C:\Program Files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" MSRun
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [LManager] C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Web Camera\traybar.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Best Buy pc app.lnk = C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\ClickOnceSetup.exe (User 'Default user')
O9 - Extra button: Blog This - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem: &Blog This in Windows Live Writer - {219C3416-8CB2-491a-A3C7-D9FCDDC9D600} - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Live\Writer\WriterBrowserExtension.dll
O11 - Options group: [ACCELERATED_GRAPHICS] Accelerated graphics
O23 - Service: Adobe Flash Player Update Service (AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc) - Adobe Systems Incorporated - C:\Windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Alg.exe,-112 (ALG) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\alg.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: AMD External Events Utility - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Dritek WMI Service (DsiWMIService) - Dritek System Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\efssvc.dll,-100 (EFS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Acer ePower Service (ePowerSvc) - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\fxsresm.dll,-118 (Fax) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\fxssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: GREGService - Acer Incorporated - C:\Program Files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GREGsvc.exe
O23 - Service: @keyiso.dll,-100 (KeyIso) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: lxdxCATSCustConnectService - Lexmark International, Inc. - C:\Windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdxserv.exe
O23 - Service: lxdx_device - - C:\Windows\system32\lxdxcoms.exe
O23 - Service: Mozilla Maintenance Service (MozillaMaintenance) - Mozilla Foundation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe
O23 - Service: @comres.dll,-2797 (MSDTC) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\msdtc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Norton AntiVirus (NAV) - Symantec Corporation - C:\Program Files (x86)\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\19.7.1.5\ccSvcHst.exe
O23 - Service: Nero BackItUp Scheduler 4.0 - Nero AG - C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Nero\Nero BackItUp 4\NBService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\System32\netlogon.dll,-102 (Netlogon) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: NTI IScheduleSvc - NewTech Infosystems, Inc. - C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\IScheduleSvc.exe
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\psbase.dll,-300 (ProtectedStorage) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\Locator.exe,-2 (RpcLocator) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\locator.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\samsrv.dll,-1 (SamSs) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\snmptrap.exe,-3 (SNMPTRAP) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\snmptrap.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\spoolsv.exe,-1 (Spooler) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\spoolsv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\sppsvc.exe,-101 (sppsvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\sppsvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\ui0detect.exe,-101 (UI0Detect) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\UI0Detect.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: Updater Service - Acer Group - C:\Program Files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vaultsvc.dll,-1003 (VaultSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\lsass.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\vds.exe,-100 (vds) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\System32\vds.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\vssvc.exe,-102 (VSS) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\vssvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%SystemRoot%\system32\Wat\WatUX.exe,-601 (WatAdminSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%systemroot%\system32\wbengine.exe,-104 (wbengine) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbengine.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%Systemroot%\system32\wbem\wmiapsrv.exe,-110 (wmiApSrv) - Unknown owner - C:\Windows\system32\wbem\WmiApSrv.exe (file missing)
O23 - Service: @%PROGRAMFILES%\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe,-101 (WMPNetworkSvc) - Unknown owner - C:\Program Files (x86)\Windows Media Player\wmpnetwk.exe (file missing)

--
End of file - 8856 bytes

acoers

Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.61.0.1400
www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: v2012.05.30.01

Windows 7 Service Pack 1 x64 NTFS
Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421
coers :: COERS-PC [administrator]

5/30/2012 12:25:14 AM
mbam-log-2012-05-30 (00-25-14).txt

Scan type: Quick scan
Scan options enabled: Memory | Startup | Registry | File System | Heuristics/Extra | Heuristics/Shuriken | PUP | PUM
Scan options disabled: P2P
Objects scanned: 204678
Time elapsed: 1 minute(s), 55 second(s)

Memory Processes Detected: 0
(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Detected: 0

Registry Keys Detected: 0

Registry Values Detected: 0

Registry Data Items Detected: 0

Folders Detected: 0

Files Detected: 0

(end)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried booting to safe mode to see if it freezes there? If not, we have nailed it down to being a software issue.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Then you have a program running at bootup that is causing the freezing. Use the msconfig command to disable programs from running at boot time one at a time until you find the one causing the issue. Reboot each time after disabling a program.

acoers

Now why would i worry about startup if im not having a issue then. Its only happening when im already running programs or on the internet. So if I go through each one on the msconfig are there ones I shouldn't disable?

acoers

Then you have a program running at bootup that is causing the freezing. Use the msconfig command to disable programs from running at boot time one at a time until you find the one causing the issue. Reboot each time after disabling a program.

So are there any programs on msconfig that I shouldn't disable. And what programs are they?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
See all these 04 entries?

O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [BackupManagerTray] "C:\Program Files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe" -h -k
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe Reader Speed Launcher] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Reader 9.0\Reader\Reader_sl.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Camera Assistant Software] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Video Web Camera\traybar.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\Run: [Adobe ARM] "C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\ARM\1.0\AdobeARM.exe"
O4 - HKLM\..\RunOnce: [Malwarebytes Anti-Malware] C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe /install /silent
O4 - HKCU\..\Run: [Sidebar] C:\Program Files\Windows Sidebar\sidebar.exe /autoRun
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-19\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'LOCAL SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\Run: [Sidebar] %ProgramFiles%\Windows Sidebar\Sidebar.exe /autoRun (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - HKUS\S-1-5-20\..\RunOnce: [mctadmin] C:\Windows\System32\mctadmin.exe (User 'NETWORK SERVICE')
O4 - .DEFAULT User Startup: Best Buy pc app.lnk = C:\ProgramData\Best Buy pc app\ClickOnceSetup.exe (User 'Default user')

These will show up in msconfig to where you can uncheck them one at a time and they will not do any damage to your system. I do see utorrent toolbar installed. Have you been downloading torrents? If so, you still may be infected. Definately stop the bestbuy pc app from loading, in fact it should be uninstalled.

acoers

See all these 04 entries?

These will show up in msconfig to where you can uncheck them one at a time and they will not do any damage to your system. I do see utorrent toolbar installed. Have you been downloading torrents? If so, you still may be infected. Definately stop the bestbuy pc app from loading, in fact it should be uninstalled.

All right when I get home ill do that. Any reasons why you can't disable more than one at a time. And ill delete the utorrent and the best buy one.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
If you uncheck more than one at a time, and you reboot and it doesn't freeze, you won't know exactly which one was causing the freezing.

acoers

If you uncheck more than one at a time, and you reboot and it doesn't freeze, you won't know exactly which one was causing the freezing.

Well got home and disabled the ones you recommended. So far it hasn't froze up yet, but ill keep in touch if it happens again. Thanks for helping me out John.

acoers

Well i disabled the ones you told me and i got on today and it has froze up on me twice. Anymore tips on helping me out.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
It still can be software related, maybe a driver. Please do the following so we can get a better idea.

Download and Run ComboFix
If you already have Combofix, please delete this copy and download it again as it's being updated regularly.
  • Download this file here :

Combofix

• When the page loads click on the blue combofix download link next to the BleepingComputer Mirror.
  • Save the file to your windows desktop. The combofix icon will look like this when it has downloaded to your desktop.

cf-icon.jpg
  • We are almost ready to start ComboFix, but before we do so, we need to take some preventative measures so that there are no conflicts with other programs when running ComboFix. At this point you should do the following:

• Close all open Windows including this one.
  • Close or disable all running Antivirus, Antispyware, and Firewall programs as they may interfere with the proper running of ComboFix. Instructions on disabling these type of programs can be found here.
    Once these two steps have been completed, double-click on the ComboFix icon found on your desktop. Please note, that once you start ComboFix you should not click anywhere on the ComboFix window as it can cause the program to stall. In fact, when ComboFix is running, do not touch your computer at all. The scan could take a while, so please be patient.
  • Please click on I agree on the disclaimer window.
  • ComboFix will now install itself on to your computer. When it is done, a blue screen will appear as shown below.

cf-preparing.jpg

• ComboFix is now preparing to run. When it has finished ComboFix will automatically attempt to create a System Restore point so that if any problems occur while using the program you can restore back to your previous configuration. When ComboFix has finished creating the restore point, it will then backup your Windows Registry as shown in the image below.

erunt.jpg

• Once the Windows Registry has finished being backed up, ComboFix will attempt to detect if you have the Windows Recovery Console installed. If you already have it installed, you can skip to this section and continue reading. Otherwise you will see the following message as shown below:

recovery-console-prompt.jpg

• At the above message box, please click on the Yes button in order for ComboFix to continue. Please follow the steps and instructions given by ComboFix in order to finish the installation of the Recovery Console.
  • Please click on yes in the next window to continue scanning for malware.
  • ComboFix will now disconnect your computer from the Internet, so do not be surprised or concerned if you receive any warnings stating that you are no longer on the Internet. When ComboFix has finished it will automatically restore your Internet connection.
  • ComboFix will now start scanning your computer for known infections. This procedure can take some time, so please be patient.
  • While the program is scanning your computer, it will change your clock format, so do not be concerned when you see this happen. When ComboFix is finished it will restore your clock settings to their previous settings. You will also see the text in the ComboFix window being updated as it goes through the various stages of its scan. An example of this can be seen below.

still-scanning-clockchanges.jpg

• When ComboFix has finished running, you will see a screen stating that it is preparing the log report.
  • This can take a while, so please be patient. If you see your Windows desktop disappear, do not worry. This is normal and ComboFix will restore your desktop before it is finished. Eventually you will see a new screen that states the program is almost finished and telling you the programs log file, or report, will be located at C:\ComboFix.txt.
  • When ComboFix has finished, it will automatically close the program and change your clock back to its original format. It will then display the log file automatically for you.
  • Now you just click on the edit menu and click on select all, then click on the edit menu again and click on copy. Then come to the forum in your reply and right click on your mouse and click on paste.

In your next reply please post:
  • The ComboFix log
  • A fresh HiJackThis log
  • An update on how your computer is running

I also need you to post a log that combofix creates but doesn't show you. After combofix has ran, please navigate to C:\Qoobox and in that folder will be a file named add-remove programs.txt Please open that file and copy and paste the contents back here.

acoers

Holy cow you gave me some work for tonight. Ill be getting off at eleven so you might see the update after midnight. We will see what happeneds.

acoers

ComboFix 12-06-02.01 - coers 06/02/2012 0:52.1.2 - x64
Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.3835.2454 [GMT -5:00]
Running from: c:\users\coers\Downloads\ComboFix.exe
AV: Norton AntiVirus *Disabled/Updated* {63DF5164-9100-186D-2187-8DC619EFD8BF}
SP: Norton AntiVirus *Enabled/Updated* {D8BEB080-B73A-17E3-1B37-B6B462689202}
SP: Windows Defender *Disabled/Updated* {D68DDC3A-831F-4fae-9E44-DA132C1ACF46}
((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2012-05-02 to 2012-06-02 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2012-06-02 06:02 . 2012-06-02 06:02 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Default\AppData\Local\temp
2012-05-30 05:31 . 2012-05-30 05:31 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Trend Micro
2012-05-30 05:23 . 2012-05-30 05:23 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Malwarebytes
2012-05-29 05:27 . 2012-05-29 05:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Conduit
2012-05-23 16:14 . 2012-01-25 06:38 77312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rdpwsx.dll
2012-05-23 16:14 . 2012-01-25 06:38 149504 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rdpcorekmts.dll
2012-05-23 08:01 . 2012-05-23 08:01 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\SPReview
2012-05-23 08:00 . 2012-05-23 08:00 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\EventProviders
2012-05-23 07:51 . 2010-11-05 01:57 48976 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\netfxperf.dll
2012-05-23 07:51 . 2010-11-05 01:57 1942856 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\dfshim.dll
2012-05-23 07:49 . 2010-11-20 13:27 695808 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wuapi.dll
2012-05-23 07:48 . 2010-11-20 13:27 527872 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wmdrmnet.dll
2012-05-23 07:43 . 2010-11-20 13:27 244736 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Portable Devices\sqmapi.dll
2012-05-23 07:43 . 2010-11-20 13:27 529408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wbemcomn.dll
2012-05-23 07:42 . 2010-11-20 13:27 244736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\sqmapi.dll
2012-05-23 07:39 . 2011-03-25 03:29 343040 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbhub.sys
2012-05-23 07:39 . 2011-03-25 03:29 325120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbport.sys
2012-05-23 07:39 . 2011-03-25 03:29 52736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbehci.sys
2012-05-23 07:39 . 2011-03-25 03:29 98816 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbccgp.sys
2012-05-23 07:39 . 2011-03-25 03:29 25600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbohci.sys
2012-05-23 07:39 . 2011-03-25 03:29 30720 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbuhci.sys
2012-05-23 07:39 . 2011-03-25 03:28 7936 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\usbd.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:41 1659776 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ntfs.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:33 2565632 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\esent.dll
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 05:33 1699328 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\esent.dll
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:41 189824 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\storport.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:41 166272 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvstor.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:41 148352 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\nvraid.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:41 410496 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\iaStorV.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:41 27008 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdxata.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:41 107904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\amdsata.sys
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 06:30 96768 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\fsutil.exe
2012-05-23 07:38 . 2011-03-11 05:31 74240 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\fsutil.exe
2012-05-23 07:09 . 2011-02-19 12:05 1139200 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\FntCache.dll
2012-05-23 07:09 . 2011-02-19 12:04 902656 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d2d1.dll
2012-05-23 07:09 . 2011-02-19 06:30 739840 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\d2d1.dll
2012-05-23 06:59 . 2012-05-23 06:59 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\SysWow64\Wat
2012-05-23 06:59 . 2012-05-23 06:59 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\Wat
2012-05-23 06:20 . 2012-05-23 06:20 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\MSXML 4.0
2012-05-23 06:03 . 2012-03-01 06:46 23408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\fs_rec.sys
2012-05-23 06:03 . 2012-03-01 06:38 220672 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wintrust.dll
2012-05-23 06:03 . 2012-03-01 06:33 81408 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\imagehlp.dll
2012-05-23 06:03 . 2012-03-01 06:28 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wmi.dll
2012-05-23 06:03 . 2012-03-01 05:37 172544 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\wintrust.dll
2012-05-23 06:03 . 2012-03-01 05:33 159232 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\imagehlp.dll
2012-05-23 06:03 . 2012-03-01 05:29 5120 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\wmi.dll
2012-05-23 05:47 . 2012-05-23 05:47 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Ezprint
2012-05-23 03:46 . 2012-05-23 06:04 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\VirtualizedApplications
2012-05-22 18:55 . 2012-05-22 18:55 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Premium
2012-05-22 18:55 . 2012-05-22 18:55 453 ----a-w- C:\user.js
2012-05-22 18:54 . 2012-05-22 18:54 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\TheBflixUpdater
2012-05-22 18:53 . 2012-05-22 18:55 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\InstallMate
2012-05-22 18:44 . 2012-05-22 18:44 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Lexmark Toolbar
2012-05-22 18:39 . 2012-05-22 18:39 -------- d-----w- C:\drivers
2012-05-22 18:34 . 2009-10-16 18:10 1069056 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\lxdxhbn3.dll
2012-05-22 18:34 . 2009-10-16 18:10 598528 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\lxdxcfg.exe
2012-05-22 18:16 . 2012-05-22 18:16 8769696 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerInstaller.exe
2012-05-22 16:45 . 2012-05-23 06:09 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client
2012-05-22 16:40 . 2012-05-22 18:16 70304 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerCPLApp.cpl
2012-05-22 16:40 . 2012-05-22 18:16 419488 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\FlashPlayerApp.exe
2012-05-22 16:40 . 2012-05-22 16:40 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\Macromed
2012-05-22 16:36 . 2012-05-22 16:36 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2012-05-22 16:20 . 2011-10-01 05:45 886784 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\System\wab32.dll
2012-05-22 16:19 . 2011-11-17 06:49 95600 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\ksecdd.sys
2012-05-22 16:18 . 2011-02-19 12:03 46080 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\atmlib.dll
2012-05-22 16:17 . 2011-08-17 05:26 613888 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\psisdecd.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2011-11-05 05:32 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\tzres.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2011-11-05 04:26 2048 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\tzres.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2012-03-30 11:35 1918320 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tcpip.sys
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2010-11-20 13:33 288640 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\FWPKCLNT.SYS
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2012-03-31 05:42 1732096 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Journal\NBDoc.DLL
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2012-03-31 05:40 1367552 ----a-w- c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ink\journal.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2012-03-31 04:29 936960 ----a-w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\ink\journal.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2010-11-20 13:24 2164224 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Journal\Journal.exe
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2012-03-31 05:40 1402880 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Journal\JNWDRV.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2012-03-31 05:40 1393664 ----a-w- c:\program files\Windows Journal\JNTFiltr.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2011-11-17 06:41 1731920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ntdll.dll
2012-05-22 16:16 . 2011-11-17 05:38 1292080 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\ntdll.dll
2012-05-22 16:13 . 2011-11-19 14:58 77312 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\packager.dll
2012-05-22 16:13 . 2011-11-19 14:01 67072 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\packager.dll
2012-05-22 10:21 . 2012-05-22 10:21 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\NAPP_Dism_Log
2012-05-22 09:44 . 2012-05-22 09:44 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\Best Buy pc app
2012-05-22 09:44 . 2012-05-22 09:44 -------- dc-h--w- c:\programdata\{FBF3739B-717D-4429-BCEB-98D514E65F29}
2012-05-22 09:43 . 2006-11-29 20:06 4398360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\d3dx9_32.dll
2012-05-22 09:43 . 2006-11-29 20:06 3426072 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\d3dx9_32.dll
2012-05-22 09:43 . 2012-05-22 09:43 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft SQL Server Compact Edition
2012-05-22 09:42 . 2012-05-22 09:42 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Windows Live SkyDrive
2012-05-22 09:42 . 2012-05-22 09:44 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Windows Live
2012-05-22 09:42 . 2012-05-22 09:42 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\PCHEALTH
2012-05-22 09:41 . 2012-05-22 09:41 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Windows Live
2012-05-22 09:39 . 2012-05-22 08:04 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\OEM
2012-05-22 09:39 . 2012-05-22 09:39 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\CyberLink
2012-05-22 09:38 . 2012-05-22 09:38 353576 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\msvcr71.dll
2012-05-22 09:38 . 2012-05-22 09:38 29480 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\msxml3a.dll
2012-05-22 09:38 . 2012-05-22 09:38 505128 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\msvcp71.dll
2012-05-22 09:37 . 2012-05-22 09:37 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft
2012-05-22 09:37 . 2012-05-22 08:07 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Bing Bar Installer
2012-05-22 09:33 . 2010-06-09 10:54 206208 ----a-w- c:\windows\PLFSetI.exe
2012-05-22 09:33 . 2010-06-01 08:39 214400 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\Snpropwp.dll
2012-05-22 09:33 . 2012-05-22 09:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Video Web Camera
2012-05-22 09:33 . 2012-05-22 09:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Synaptics
2012-05-22 09:33 . 2012-05-22 09:33 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\ATI
2012-05-22 09:32 . 2012-05-22 09:33 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Launch Manager
2012-05-22 09:30 . 2012-05-22 09:30 0 ----a-w- c:\windows\ativpsrm.bin
2012-05-22 09:29 . 2012-05-22 09:29 3 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\PLD_Framework.cmd
2012-05-22 09:26 . 2012-05-22 09:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\ATI
2012-05-22 09:26 . 2012-05-22 09:27 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\ATI Technologies
2012-05-22 09:02 . 2012-05-22 09:02 -------- d-----w- c:\users\Public\Symantec
2012-05-22 09:01 . 2012-05-22 08:03 -------- d-----w- c:\users\coers
2012-05-22 09:01 . 2012-05-22 09:01 -------- d-----w- C:\Recovery
2012-05-22 08:26 . 2012-05-22 08:26 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service
2012-05-22 08:22 . 2012-05-22 08:22 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Symantec
2012-05-22 08:22 . 2012-05-22 08:22 175736 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\SYMEVENT64x86.SYS
2012-05-22 08:22 . 2012-05-22 08:22 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared
2012-05-22 08:21 . 2012-05-22 16:33 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\NAVx64
2012-05-22 08:21 . 2012-05-22 08:21 -------- d-----w- c:\program files (x86)\Norton AntiVirus
2012-05-22 08:17 . 2012-05-22 08:17 -------- d-----w- c:\programdata\PCSettings
2012-05-22 08:04 . 2012-02-17 04:58 210944 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\rdpwd.sys
2012-05-22 08:04 . 2012-01-25 06:33 9216 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rdrmemptylst.exe
2012-05-22 08:04 . 2012-02-17 06:38 1031680 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\rdpcore.dll
2012-05-22 08:04 . 2012-02-17 05:34 826880 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\rdpcore.dll
2012-05-22 08:04 . 2012-02-17 04:57 23552 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\tdtcp.sys
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
2012-05-23 15:56 . 2009-07-14 02:36 152576 ----a-w- c:\windows\SysWow64\msclmd.dll
2012-05-23 15:56 . 2009-07-14 02:36 175616 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msclmd.dll
((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown
REGEDIT4
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"BackupManagerTray"="c:\program files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\BackupManagerTray.exe" [2010-06-28 258304]
"StartCCC"="c:\program files (x86)\ATI Technologies\ATI.ACE\Core-Static\CLIStart.exe" [2010-03-29 98304]
"LManager"="c:\program files (x86)\Launch Manager\LManager.exe" [2010-08-10 975952]
c:\users\Default User\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\
Best Buy pc app.lnk - c:\programdata\Best Buy pc app\ClickOnceSetup.exe [2010-6-24 9216]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\policies\system]
"ConsentPromptBehaviorAdmin"= 0 (0x0)
"ConsentPromptBehaviorUser"= 3 (0x3)
"EnableLUA"= 0 (0x0)
"EnableUIADesktopToggle"= 0 (0x0)
"PromptOnSecureDesktop"= 0 (0x0)
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\wow6432node\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\drivers32]
"aux1"=wdmaud.drv
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_32;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X86;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 130384]
R2 clr_optimization_v4.0.30319_64;Microsoft .NET Framework NGEN v4.0.30319_X64;c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v4.0.30319\mscorsvw.exe [2010-03-18 138576]
R2 lxdxCATSCustConnectService;lxdxCATSCustConnectService;c:\windows\system32\spool\DRIVERS\x64\3\\lxdxserv.exe [2009-10-16 29184]
R3 AdobeFlashPlayerUpdateSvc;Adobe Flash Player Update Service;c:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2012-05-22 257696]
R3 MozillaMaintenance;Mozilla Maintenance Service;c:\program files (x86)\Mozilla Maintenance Service\maintenanceservice.exe [2012-04-21 129976]
R3 osppsvc;Office Software Protection Platform;c:\program files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\OfficeSoftwareProtectionPlatform\OSPPSVC.EXE [2010-01-10 4925184]
R3 RSUSBSTOR;RtsUStor.Sys Realtek USB Card Reader;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\RtsUStor.sys [x]
R3 TsUsbFlt;TsUsbFlt;c:\windows\system32\drivers\tsusbflt.sys [x]
R3 WatAdminSvc;Windows Activation Technologies Service;c:\windows\system32\Wat\WatAdminSvc.exe [x]
R3 WSDPrintDevice;WSD Print Support via UMB;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\WSDPrint.sys [x]
S0 SymDS;Symantec Data Store;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NAVx64\1307010.005\SYMDS64.SYS [x]
S0 SymEFA;Symantec Extended File Attributes;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NAVx64\1307010.005\SYMEFA64.SYS [x]
S1 BHDrvx64;BHDrvx64;c:\programdata\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_19.5.1.2\Definitions\BASHDefs\20120517.001\BHDrvx64.sys [2012-05-08 1160824]
S1 ccSet_NAV;Norton AntiVirus Settings Manager;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NAVx64\1307010.005\ccSetx64.sys [x]
S1 IDSVia64;IDSVia64;c:\programdata\Norton\{0C55C096-0F1D-4F28-AAA2-85EF591126E7}\NAV_19.5.1.2\Definitions\IPSDefs\20120601.001\IDSvia64.sys [2012-05-19 488568]
S1 SymIRON;Symantec Iron Driver;c:\windows\system32\drivers\NAVx64\1307010.005\Ironx64.SYS [x]
S1 SymNetS;Symantec Network Security WFP Driver;c:\windows\System32\Drivers\NAVx64\1307010.005\SYMNETS.SYS [x]
S1 vwififlt;Virtual WiFi Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\vwififlt.sys [x]
S2 AMD External Events Utility;AMD External Events Utility;c:\windows\system32\atiesrxx.exe [x]
S2 cvhsvc;Client Virtualization Handler;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\Virtualization Handler\CVHSVC.EXE [2012-01-04 822624]
S2 DsiWMIService;Dritek WMI Service;c:\program files (x86)\Launch Manager\dsiwmis.exe [2010-08-10 321104]
S2 ePowerSvc;Acer ePower Service;c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerSvc.exe [2010-06-11 868896]
S2 GREGService;GREGService;c:\program files (x86)\Gateway\Registration\GREGsvc.exe [2010-01-08 23584]
S2 lxdx_device;lxdx_device;c:\windows\system32\lxdxcoms.exe [2009-10-16 1039872]
S2 NAV;Norton AntiVirus;c:\program files (x86)\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\19.7.1.5\ccSvcHst.exe [2012-03-27 138232]
S2 NTI IScheduleSvc;NTI IScheduleSvc;c:\program files (x86)\NewTech Infosystems\Gateway MyBackup\IScheduleSvc.exe [2010-06-28 255744]
S2 sftlist;Application Virtualization Client;c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftlist.exe [2011-10-01 508776]
S2 Updater Service;Updater Service;c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Updater\UpdaterService.exe [2010-01-28 243232]
S3 amdkmdag;amdkmdag;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\atipmdag.sys [x]
S3 amdkmdap;amdkmdap;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\atikmpag.sys [x]
S3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files (x86)\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [2012-05-31 138912]
S3 k57nd60a;Broadcom NetLink (TM) Gigabit Ethernet - NDIS 6.0;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\k57nd60a.sys [x]
S3 rtl8192se;Realtek Wireless LAN 802.11n PCI-E NIC NT Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\rtl8192se.sys [x]
S3 Sftfs;Sftfs;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftfslh.sys [x]
S3 Sftplay;Sftplay;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftplaylh.sys [x]
S3 Sftredir;Sftredir;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftredirlh.sys [x]
S3 Sftvol;Sftvol;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\Sftvollh.sys [x]
S3 sftvsa;Application Virtualization Service Agent;c:\program files (x86)\Microsoft Application Virtualization Client\sftvsa.exe [2011-10-01 219496]
S3 usbfilter;AMD USB Filter Driver;c:\windows\system32\DRIVERS\usbfilter.sys [x]
--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---
*NewlyCreated* - WS2IFSL
Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder
2012-06-02 c:\windows\Tasks\Adobe Flash Player Updater.job
- c:\windows\SysWOW64\Macromed\Flash\FlashPlayerUpdateService.exe [2012-05-22 18:16]
2012-06-01 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-4146500677-1408272314-2758379936-1001Core.job
- c:\users\coers\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-06-01 16:43]
2012-06-02 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskUserS-1-5-21-4146500677-1408272314-2758379936-1001UA.job
- c:\users\coers\AppData\Local\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2012-06-01 16:43]
--------- x86-64 -----------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]
"RtHDVCpl"="c:\program files\Realtek\Audio\HDA\RAVCpl64.exe" [2010-06-22 10920552]
"PLFSetI"="c:\windows\PLFSetI.exe" [2010-06-09 206208]
"Acer ePower Management"="c:\program files\Gateway\Gateway Power Management\ePowerTray.exe" [2010-06-11 861216]
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Windows]
"LoadAppInit_DLLs"=0x0
------- Supplementary Scan -------
uStart Page = hxxp://mystart.incredibar.com/mb139?a=6OyCENGHD1&i=26
uLocal Page = c:\windows\system32\blank.htm
mStart Page = hxxp://www.bing.com/?pc=MAGW
mLocal Page = c:\windows\SysWOW64\blank.htm
TCP: DhcpNameServer = 75.75.75.75 75.75.76.76
FF - ProfilePath - c:\users\coers\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\jtdaivwp.default\
FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedEngine - Google
FF - prefs.js: browser.startup.homepage - hxxp://www.google.com/
FF - prefs.js: keyword.URL - hxxp://search.conduit.com/ResultsExt.aspx?ctid=CT3072253&SearchSource=2&q=
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.newTab - false
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.tlbrSrchUrl - hxxp://mystart.Incredibar.com/?a=6OyCENGHD1&loc=IB_TB&i=26&search=
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.id - 621295860000000000001c659d6469c9
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.instlDay - 15482
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.vrsn - 1.5.11.14
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.vrsni - 1.5.11.14
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.vrsnTs - 1.5.11.1413:55
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.prtnrId - Incredibar
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.prdct - incredibar
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.aflt - orgnl
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.smplGrp - none
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.tlbrId - base
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.instlRef -
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.dfltLng -
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.excTlbr - false
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.ms_url_id -
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.upn2 - 6OyCENGHD1
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.upn2n - 92261455241920607
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.productid - 26
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.installerproductid - 26
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.did - 10650
FF - user.js: extensions.incredibar_i.ppd - 20%5F6
- - - - ORPHANS REMOVED - - - -
URLSearchHooks-{687578b9-7132-4a7a-80e4-30ee31099e03} - (no file)
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
Toolbar-Locked - (no file)
HKLM-Run-SynTPEnh - c:\program files (x86)\Synaptics\SynTP\SynTPEnh.exe
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\services\NAV]
"ImagePath"="\"c:\program files (x86)\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\19.7.1.5\ccSvcHst.exe\" /s \"NAV\" /m \"c:\program files (x86)\Norton AntiVirus\Engine\19.7.1.5\diMaster.dll\" /prefetch:1"
--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}]
@Denied: (A 2) (Everyone)
@="FlashBroker"
"LocalizedString"="@c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_2_202_235_ActiveX.exe,-101"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\Elevation]
"Enabled"=dword:00000001
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\LocalServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\FlashUtil32_11_2_202_235_ActiveX.exe"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{A483C63A-CDBC-426E-BF93-872502E8144E}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Shockwave Flash Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_2_202_235.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\MiscStatus]
@="0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash.11"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_2_202_235.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="ShockwaveFlash.ShockwaveFlash"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}]
@="Macromedia Flash Factory Object"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\InprocServer32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_2_202_235.ocx"
"ThreadingModel"="Apartment"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory.1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\ToolboxBitmap32]
@="c:\\Windows\\SysWOW64\\Macromed\\Flash\\Flash32_11_2_202_235.ocx, 1"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\TypeLib]
@="{D27CDB6B-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\Version]
@="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\CLSID\{D27CDB70-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000}\VersionIndependentProgID]
@="FlashFactory.FlashFactory"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}]
@="IFlashBroker4"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\ProxyStubClsid32]
@="{00020424-0000-0000-C000-000000000046}"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\Wow6432Node\Interface\{E3F2C3CB-5EB8-4A04-B22C-7E3B4B6AF30F}\TypeLib]
@="{FAB3E735-69C7-453B-A446-B6823C6DF1C9}"
"Version"="1.0"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\ControlSet001\Control\PCW\Security]
@Denied: (Full) (Everyone)
Completion time: 2012-06-02 01:11:00 - machine was rebooted
ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2012-06-02 06:10
Pre-Run: 442,676,559,872 bytes free
Post-Run: 442,688,155,648 bytes free
- - End Of File - - 2349AB0871EA91CA478AF4FE103852F5