Good Job..Ian and Praetor

ian

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, this is soooooooo weird !! Ian, will you wine and dine it? ;)
nah I dont actually talk to it.....Im not that freaky!
doesnt anyone else name their computer? When you setup windows, you have the option of naming your computer, dont tell me Im the only one who has done it.

SpetsnaZ

ian said:
When you setup windows, you have the option of naming your computer, dont tell me Im the only one who has done it.

Mine is Valhalla :cool: but I don't think of it as having a "weiner" or a "bun"......I ain't that weird :p

ian

Administrator
Staff member
SpetsnaZ said:
Mine is Valhalla :cool: but I don't think of it as having a "weiner" or a "bun"......I ain't that weird :p
HAL9000 and the millenium falcon didnt have either of those, and ALF, well Im not sure, but its not like I named them after real people or something....

Praetor

Administrator
Staff member
When you setup windows, you have the option of naming your computer, dont tell me Im the only one who has done it.
White Star
Red Dwarf
Blue Giant
Yellow Nova
and
Black Hole

:D

A very spacy theme :p

[tab]

[...]
My old computer was called "Superfreak"... my new one "Gigafreak"... I don't want to buy another computer because I've run out of names :p

Case in point: my gateway computer's hostname is "gateway".

pipit

i think my lab's admind does :D

me......of course.......but, i prefer spiderman....more...mmhh...unspeakable

ian

Administrator
Staff member
yeah they all made fun of me in the beginning for giving my computer a name, now people are slowly admitting to having done the same :p