Guitar Hero

anil099

Ok so I have a ps3 and an itch to get guitar hero cause im bored of gta 4, ncaa, burnout, and nba...i have heard a lot but i don't know exactly how to go about buying it

do i buy any guitar hero game ...cause 1 is obviously cheaper than 3...or does it matter...or is 3 that much better than 2 and 1

Also I need two guitars right? me and my bro will prolly play on it and will split the price

how much will it run me and for those of you who have it is it worth it?

btw, I have never played a guitar in my life is this a big learning curve?

thanks

Concept-V

I'm in the same boat. I'm looking to pick up an Aerosmith wireless guitar and then either GH 3 or GH world tour. Hopefully I can get all this for under $50.

Droogie

buy a real guitar instead :D

anyway, no it's not really that big of a learning curve. just practice and you'll quickly get better. as far as buying it, i think they sell the guitars separate, and the games separate. or you can buy the one of the bundles and get another guitar. i think 3 is better than the first 2. just because they made the hammer on system a lot better. world tour has some great songs, and GH: Metallica just came out, if you're into them. ebay may be a good place to look, you can probably save some money on guitars.

Masterfulks

I just got Aerosmith and GH3. You could buy a guitar aftermarket, and then go get the games used.

If you've never played them before, you will take a few songs to get used to it. After that you shouldn't have a problem. It's best played as a party game. At home, alone, it gets old.

Also, the guitars are not all compatible. I wouldn't get anything older that GH3. After that, everything works together. It won't work with Rockband though. So don't get both without getting separate guitars. The World Tour GH game may work with Rock Band, but I forget.

It's sort of confusing. I'd just suggest starting with GH3 and if you like it get the others.

massahwahl

VIP Member
If your interested, i have GH3 for PC with the wireless PC guitar. Probably doesnt help, but thought I would throw that out there if you want it.

Akosarz

Why dont you put your time and energy into more important things like getting a job.

Nobody ever became a billionaire by circle jerking with their brother while playing video games.

Just a thought.:good:

casper0191

I think the latest one is good enough I saw someone playing and it's really of the hook. Man I wish that I can afford one. I just end up buying new computer part instead of game consoles.

Concept-V

I'm in the process of getting the Aerosmith wireless guitar for $30 shipped, but still waiting on seller's response.

Aastii

VIP Member
Why dont you put your time and energy into more important things like getting a job.

Nobody ever became a billionaire by circle jerking with their brother while playing video games.

Just a thought.:good:

nobody has ever been happy always working, some people like to think about recreation too, more important things that money :p

each game has different track listing and the gh3 guitar is bigger than the tiney gh1 and 2 guitars. 3 is online but nobody is ever on it any more because of rock band and gh:wt. Even so, it is really really fun on single player or, if you get another guitar, it is even funner with someone else to play with :p

kookooshortman55

I would go with GH3, I like the songs on it better. Although I still wish they made GH2 for PC. I have GH3 and Aerosmith. You can get GH3 + Aerosmith + Xplorer (Wired Guitar) for PC for $50 at Best Buy.

kookooshortman55

PC isn't much for online multiplayer.

If you want to go online I would definitely recommend World Tour for 360. It has better guitars and comes with a very nifty custom song creator.

Droogie

keep in mind that gh3 for pc has like crazy system requirements. unless they patched it or something.