Halo addicited

Raditz

Is any addicited to halo as much as I am right now. I can't wait till the 2nd one comes out. Does anyone still play halo combat evolve? Is there a patch for it, not to insert the cd everytime. Please let me know.

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I assume that you are talking about the PC version of it, since it is out on the XBox. And to answer that question, yes, I still play the PC and XBox version of the original! I do play Halo 2 the most, but when I get time for the others, definitely pop it in for a bit :).

mrgeorgedude

Raditz said:
Is any addicited to halo as much as I am right now. I can't wait till the 2nd one comes out. Does anyone still play halo combat evolve? Is there a patch for it, not to insert the cd everytime. Please let me know.

OF COURSE!!!...halo will always be my favorite game:D

skidude

Raditz said:

Yes yes yes I am a die-hard Halo fan. Buy the books so you can you get some more Halo action before Halo 2 is released on PC.

palmmann

banned
HALO ROCKS heck yes i still play it!!! i may suck so hard i have to play easy, but it's still fun! btw filefront may have a patch.

Motoxrdude

Raditz said:
DO you play it online?? If so whats your name on there?

skidude

We should have a forum Halo game (like the CSS games) because a lot of people have Halo for PC, including me. I love Halo online, its a blast.

Raditz

Does anyone have a private server for halo? I want to play in it. Please let me know. My name in halo is Sovereign.

palmmann

banned
if we get enough people, i might consider setting up my sig rig to be a server and using the a64 im on now to play, but only if we get a substantial amount of people.

Xycron

banned
palmmann said:
if we get enough people, i might consider setting up my sig rig to be a server and using the a64 im on now to play, but only if we get a substantial amount of people.
Do you have the connection for that? your going to want a T1, or greater, on servers download speeds mean nothing and its all upload.

Raditz

I'm in too. When I play other servers? I lagged. why is that? Please let me know. I'm on the east coast.

LITHIUM

ckfordy said:
the new operating system thats supposed to come out at the end of this year or early next year with Direct X 10

it will have direct x 10??? can i just install it on my comp if i only have 9???

Archangel

VIP Member
yes.. you'll be able to play it on a DX9 grafics card ;)

anyway, i do play the game, and i still play it online. :)

Name: Archangel :p (i know, i know.. very original.. )