help! cheating pregnant ex-girlfriend

SAAER45

anchoryanker said:
need some advice. i suspect my ex was with another guy before we broke up when she had a miscarriage a few months ago, i have some e-mails from her that i know for a fact came from his home computer before, and some more emails a few days after she lost the baby(I was traveling and couldn't get back in time). the ip trace on the ones after the miscarriage come back to the same city and isp as the emails from when i know she was with him, not the city 30 miles away that she claims she was in. Is there any way on a yahoo email's internet header to see if emails originated on the same computer, like a computer signature or something? i can copy and email the headers to anyone that is willing to help. thanks.

I think you should grow up.... Why do care about her emails? what are you going to do, flash the emails at her and say I told you so? That's obviously not going to help and if I were her, I would be scared seeing that someone is trying to stalk me.

And anyone who is trying to help this guy should be ashamed of themselves.
Look up the term "aiding and abetting"

elmarcorulz

VIP Member
SAAER45 said:
I think you should grow up.... Why do care about her emails? what are you going to do, flash the emails at her and say I told you so? That's obviously not going to help and if I were her, I would be scared seeing that someone is trying to stalk me.

And anyone who is trying to help this guy should be ashamed of themselves.
Look up the term "aiding and abetting"
Well from what i read, and sort of understood, is he's asking if theres a why of telling if the girl was where she said by the ip address, which is the computer related. If she's pregnant and has been sleeping around, then the baby might not be his, which is what he wants to find out. Correct me if im wrong with any of this btw.

TBH, id forget abotu all the ip address shit and sit down and have a long talk with her. Tell her your suspicions, and if you still feel she's lying to you, then go for a paternity test.

Thats just my 2cents.

SAAER45

elmarcorulz said:
Well from what i read, and sort of understood, is he's asking if theres a why of telling if the girl was where she said by the ip address, which is the computer related. If she's pregnant and has been sleeping around, then the baby might not be his, which is what he wants to find out. Correct me if im wrong with any of this btw.

TBH, id forget abotu all the ip address shit and sit down and have a long talk with her. Tell her your suspicions, and if you still feel she's lying to you, then go for a paternity test.

Thats just my 2cents.

That doesn't really matter, If he doesn't think the baby is his, he should get a DNA test and forget the stalking crap. Besides, even if they did come from the same computer that is not evidence. He won't be able to go to the courts and say, I have proof that she was at his house so now I don't have to pay child support, It doesn't work like that...

SAAER45

Dngrsone said:
Regardless, the woman miscarried, so there's no pending paternity issue to be resolved.

Oh your right, he said she miscarried. So why the hell would he be interested in her emails?

Rambo

SAAER45 said:
Oh your right, he said she miscarried. So why the hell would he be interested in her emails?

Because he just wants to know the truth. He and his family went through agony at that time, and he wants to clarify whether she was telling a lie or not.

SAAER45

Rambo said:
Because he just wants to know the truth. He and his family went through agony at that time, and he wants to clarify whether she was telling a lie or not.

People need to learn how to let things go, he finding out his girlfirend cheated on him is not going to change ANYTHING.

And to the original poster. I'm not trying to be insultive, but your cause is useless, you will not gain anything by finding out this stuff.

Trizoy

VIP Member
Are these still on the mail server or did you download them with a mail client like outlook? Forget all the fools above me.. If you need help pm me.

potshot87

Sorry Xycron

Alrite Xycron, I apologize. To everyone else as well. Didn't mean nothing by anything negative I said. Just got a little defensive, that's all. :)