Patrick D
New Member
Hey,
First of all BSOD means blue screen of death, now read my post...
I recently installed windows 7 on a fairly old machine, and im having problems, I get the bsod after awhile. I have two ram slots each with 1 gb in, right now im testing if its the ram slots. I also have a suspicion it could also be my network adapter, again im not sure. if you need my system specs just ask but it would help alot if you could help me.
My first BSOD screens were basic and i was getting errors like "USBPORT.SYS" or "DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and similiar problems now it is a more advanced BSOD and it dumps a system error log with sometimes the size of 2GB! and its minimum is 1.25gb so i have to remove it everytime my computer restarts after bsod. my problem is complicated and now the errors i get like "usbport.sys" are just numbers. my computer just restarts when im using the web and im heavily using it, it is well ventilated, up to date and looked after. HELP
Regards, patrick. :good:
PS - Im abit of a noob so sorry, im also new to this website because this problem started only a few weeks ago.
First of all BSOD means blue screen of death, now read my post...
I recently installed windows 7 on a fairly old machine, and im having problems, I get the bsod after awhile. I have two ram slots each with 1 gb in, right now im testing if its the ram slots. I also have a suspicion it could also be my network adapter, again im not sure. if you need my system specs just ask but it would help alot if you could help me.
My first BSOD screens were basic and i was getting errors like "USBPORT.SYS" or "DRIVER_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" and similiar problems now it is a more advanced BSOD and it dumps a system error log with sometimes the size of 2GB! and its minimum is 1.25gb so i have to remove it everytime my computer restarts after bsod. my problem is complicated and now the errors i get like "usbport.sys" are just numbers. my computer just restarts when im using the web and im heavily using it, it is well ventilated, up to date and looked after. HELP
Regards, patrick. :good:
PS - Im abit of a noob so sorry, im also new to this website because this problem started only a few weeks ago.
Last edited: