help me build a $3000-3500 computer

jorday

It's probably already too late, but don't worry about it, the Thermaltake should be fine.

Yah, it's too late to change the order. I'd have to return it and order the other one, which I guess wouldn't be that big of a deal...I just wanted to make sure i did a good job on my first build. You guys probaly get tired of dealing with newbies like me going what should i get what should i get? :)

Jet

VIP Member
Yah, it's too late to change the order. I'd have to return it and order the other one, which I guess wouldn't be that big of a deal...I just wanted to make sure i did a good job on my first build. You guys probaly get tired of dealing with newbies like me going what should i get what should i get? :)

It's not worth it.

And I don't get tired of it...

jorday

Well guys, I built the computer and I'm typing this post on it. I had a friend that works with computers come over and make sure I didn't screw anything up. It runs great. Thanks to everybody that helped me. I'm glad I went this route instead of going with a prebuilt. One question. under the general tab under system it says 2.75 GB of ram, but it should have four GB of ram, why is this?

Thanks to everybody that helped me put the parts list together. :)