Help me make my mind up..

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Ok i made this a while back, most you you will probably remember...

I cant decide if i like it or not! :( right now im using the new panel without the screen...

DSCF2224.jpg

Without..
DSCF2189b.jpg

With..
DSCF2092nw.jpg

meh, does it look tacky?

Last edited:
It hooks up like a seconed monitor, i leave PC Wizard displayed on it for temps...

If you could somehow find a source code or snippet for making your own system monitor program and make it go along with the colors of your system and looked good, I would keep it!!

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Thats what i would like to do, but i wouldn't know how lol

Edit, i might take it off and spray the trim orange or something... hmm

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
I got it off a 5.4" Playstation 2 portable lcd thing you can/could buy. I just took it apart and snipped the speakers away and bolted it to the panel lol.

Im going to put it on and see if i still think its cool :p, ill post a couple pics up

tuxify

I'd do the same thing for temps and stuff, but I have the G15 with the LCD, and with my own custom program running on it, I don't really need a whole other thing for PC Wiz. I'm trying to think of what else it would be good for...

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Wow this program is sweet! It takes some learning though, heres what i got so far..

oops, i gotta fix the "free" memory it needs to be "used" :p
programthing.jpg

Last edited:

taylormsj

I downloaded that and messed around with it however i cat seem to export it to a file, so whens i double click on it, it comes up in the config editor, some help ? pls

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Use the Samurize icon, then right click it at the clock and "select config file" to use what you have saved in the config editor... WOW its 4:30am... man does time fly. :D im off for the night! heh

taylormsj

Ok ive done that. Is there anyway that you know how to make the actual INI come up in a seperate window instead of being embedded on my desktop? ALso have u worked out how to automaticlly launch speedfan when the samurize .ini is launched?

taylormsj

Hey hey this program is pro. I launch samurize, up comes my design onto my desktop, speedfan automatically launches, its great and its pinned to the desktop there.

Kobaj your excellent.

Monitor.jpg

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
Hey if you don't like it you can always send it to me :D.

Just kidding, but yeah, it looks great! I would definitely keep it.