Help me make my mind up..

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Looks alrite - i cant get the progress bars for my memory or hdd space working :( they dont move they stay full up

You didn't select the right ones then? My hdd bar moves when its writing.

This is the hdd thing i picked

PhysicalDisk(0 C)\% Disk Write Time

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
something orange ^^ lol

I have looked and looked... they are all ugly as hell :mad:

Edit:... this is mehh ehh.. it blends :p
DSCF1828.jpg

Last edited:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
You can give it a shot, yeah orange is good. I would make a cool one with photoshop but its not on this computer.

tuxify

I can't really figure the program out. I prefer LCD Monitor. Much easier. Made this for my G15 LCD:
LCD-1.jpg

Maybe you can figure out how to put it on your panel. Bad thing is you can't really have cool images.

jimmymac

VIP Member
Could you photograph exactly whats behind where the screen is then use that as the background.

Just wondering if it would five it almost a floating look to the information being displayed. Almost like there was just a window there and the data was somehow being displayed on that......if that makes any sense....

epidemik

The LCD is cool...I liked the background with a pic of your comp lol.

That looks like a cool program...im gonna poke around with it.

Last edited:

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Could you photograph exactly whats behind where the screen is then use that as the background.

Just wondering if it would five it almost a floating look to the information being displayed. Almost like there was just a window there and the data was somehow being displayed on that......if that makes any sense....

Thats exactly what i was just thinking... :D

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
thats so tacky imo

Thats why i have 2 panels :p

I messed around some more and got this, im going to mess around with photoshop in a few and see if i can come up with what im looking for in the background
DSCF2266.jpg

I got nothing else to do, even if it looks a bit "tacky" its not permanent lol

paratwa

I think it would look better if you removed the panel around the screen and just installed the screen so that it got rid of the black band around it.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Black band? The metal trim? you can't remove it, i might get something to cut a new trim to go around it to cover some of the edges up..