Melting Point
New Member
Hello all.
I would like to build a cumputer instead of buying one. I know what I want but lack the knowledge in buying the correct parts and so forth.
I would like to play games and do the normal office work. I have a budget of $1800.00-$2000.00. I would like to have a QuadCore for shure. I all ready have a real high definition flat screen so I would not need one.
My main objective is something that I can overclock for better perfomance. I eventually will give this to my kids and buy a laptop later. I do not know if I should stay with XP Profetional or move on to Vista Ultimate. I know Vista has some issues. I have a copy of XP Profetional with a Upgrade to vista. All I am going to download are videos and music and play games.
If anybody could help me out I would really appreciate it.
Thank You
Melting Point
I would like to build a cumputer instead of buying one. I know what I want but lack the knowledge in buying the correct parts and so forth.
I would like to play games and do the normal office work. I have a budget of $1800.00-$2000.00. I would like to have a QuadCore for shure. I all ready have a real high definition flat screen so I would not need one.
My main objective is something that I can overclock for better perfomance. I eventually will give this to my kids and buy a laptop later. I do not know if I should stay with XP Profetional or move on to Vista Ultimate. I know Vista has some issues. I have a copy of XP Profetional with a Upgrade to vista. All I am going to download are videos and music and play games.
If anybody could help me out I would really appreciate it.
Thank You
Melting Point