How big is your Hard Drive?

mega10169

40GB and an 80GB...heres how much I have left on the 40GB(My Windows XP drive):
nospace.jpg

I need a bigger hard drive so badly...

2 80gb W Digital IDE hdd, ones full (with XP Pro) and one the other has 60 gb left and Linux, i have a 1.4 gb hdd with backups too, somewhere....

MasterEVC

OvenMaster said:
Main box is 80GB master, 20GB slave, and only came close to filling the 80 once.
Backup Pentium I box: 4.3GB LOLOL

Stupid question, but what on earth do you guys fill hundreds of gigs of space with??

Tom

TV shows (ive got simpsons season 1-15 complete and Season 16 almost done, Every DBZ episode, every Inuyasha episode) ~50GB of music, some full DVD images I ripped, game and application cd/dvd images, plus about 15GB of roms and such, movie AVI's I made from some of my DVD's I ripped, all my digital camera pics, (1000+), programs, and drivers + a bunch of other stuff

jimmymac

VIP Member
1 X seagate barracuda 300GB SATA
2 X Seagate 120GB Ide

Leaves me with 540gb space overall, but im not far off filling em so might have to inevest in another large Sata drive, expecting to push the terrabyte mark by end of year im sure

marquita188

i only have a 80gb, but really 74gb hard drive with 1% space left on pc1.
pc2 have only 40gb, but really 38.2gb with 14.1gb left,
and on pc3 have only 512mb of space.

Last edited:

jp198780

how the hell you run put of space on a 250 gig?! i gotta 5GB, 2 10GB's, 6GB, and 30GB, and neither of them are half full.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Used to have ~120GB when I had a desktop, neither of them were even close to full (80+40GB)

Now running one 60GB which has 33GB left on it. It would have more like 40-45GB but the idiots at HP/Compaq partitioned 8GB of it for "recovery mode" and it will void my warranty if I remove it for extra space. It's such a waste...

eyesofvenus

jp198780 said:
how the hell you run put of space on a 250 gig?! i gotta 5GB, 2 10GB's, 6GB, and 30GB, and neither of them are half full.

Lets just say that i dont like to delete stuff :p
I have lots anime and films backed up on my drives

Bobo

banned
way2evil said:
i have a 250 which had about 10 gigs free and i cleaned it out now only 33 used.
It is very easy to store huge amounts of unwanted crap on a computer, the size of which you don't realise until you get rid of them. :)