How can I do this?

Archangel

VIP Member
when you run the torture test,. the icon in the bottom right should turn red. and you dont see anything of the calculation its doing,.. just check if the CPU is on 100% load :)

liquidshadow

I'd say at least 2-3 hours, i usually have it for 5-6. The option depends on what you want to test. Blend if you want to test both CPU and RAM.

Kornowski

VIP Member
I was thinking about this last night trying to get to sleep, and my old PSU, I think 350watt didn't have this problem (restarting) and the only thing that has changed since then is the MOBO and PSU... Do I'm guessing that it's one of them two and I guess it IS the PSU since it came with the case...

Ok sure, Will it tell me when it's done?

Schonza

How do you know if Prime 95 is done? It doesn't actually finish as such, but once it tests everything like all the iterations at all the different lengths it just retests everything untill the test is stopped. When it finishes it will say something like this:

Torture Test ran X minutes - X errors, X warnings. Simple enough? Leave it run for a good 4-5 hours and choose the In-place Large FFT's option for max power consumption and heat. That will see if it's the psu.

Also try not to double/triple post, just edit if you have something to add.

Kornowski

VIP Member
4-5 hours... Man, that's ages! :(

But Ok then... I'll do that over the week-end when I have the most time...

Thanks for the help.