How clean is your interior?

jimmymac

VIP Member
annoyingly TAT wont load up, its all installed fine but on attempting to run the box for it flashes up for half a second then vanishes...all a bit odd really!

Jet

VIP Member
hahah , its just a micro atx mobo, i dont need the uses of that many PCI slots, but hey its not how big it is ............its how you use it :D

Your graphics card looks like it is heavy, and is bending :)

jimmymac

VIP Member
Oh right, well, Sorry about that!

think its becuase intel aint supporting it anymore so its not getting the regular updates, not to worry. I'll start taking notice of me temps when i smell the burning, for now the bios seems to think all is nice and cool :)

mpisarcik

dsc00350ke5.jpg

dsc00349qj1.jpg

dsc00348hl9.jpg

dsc00347vp2.jpg

Sorry about the quality, thats what you get from your phone.:D

sorry- but looks really nesty to me :eek:

Bradan

ive modded my case, removing all the fan grills, making holes on the mobo tray for wire, and im laquering it black, we'll see how it goes :D

Michael

My new case, and newly cleaned interior.. it isn't done yet, as I'm adding a new DVD burner and an IDE add-on card soon along with 2x more round IDE cables.

Sorry, everything is covered in fingerprints until I get un-lazy enough to dig out my microfiber cleaning clothes :p

(Creative Zen Vision:M shown for size comparison, the Vision:M is idetical in size to the 5.5 30GB ipod video, with the exception of 'thickness')
hpim0449ar7.jpg

hpim0450hz8.jpg

hpim0455fn3.jpg

Kornowski

VIP Member
Some cable managment doesn't go a miss :D

picture015mq8.jpg

picture022io3.jpg

picture016cv8.jpg

ive modded my case, removing all the fan grills, making holes on the mobo tray for wire, and im laquering it black, we'll see how it goes

Don't forget to post up some pictures!

skidude

I am probably the worst at cable management.... I'm gonna turn my PC off now and try to tidy up a bit.

ThatGuy16

VIP Member
Oh, hes talking about the place ath the bottom right were you can put one..

Looks good, if anyone says theres not atleast a piece of tape in their computer.. its a lie lol.