How clean is your interior?

spanky

100_0550.jpg

Semi-clean enough.

mpisarcik

So here is my case a few days ago:

inside_pc.jpg

However, my power supply died, i got a replacement and took the opportunity to clean up some of the wires at the top. plus i really like this picture- :D

inside1.jpg

jutnm

hahah , its just a micro atx mobo, i dont need the uses of that many PCI slots, but hey its not how big it is ............its how you use it :D

jimmymac

VIP Member
Mines tidy now but looks a little cluttered i suppose. 3 SATA drives, 2 IDE drives, optical drive and such aint helping that.

I would do a bit of a cable tie mission but to be fair the airflow is still damn good around the case at the moment and temps are nice and low so loathe to change anything for now :)

jimmymac

VIP Member
no recent pics i'm afraid and not sure i can be bothered to whip the side off again :p

Use pretty much anything to check the temps, gigabytes own sensor mainly, otherwise the bios :)

nffc10

For once i can safely say that my computer is pretty tidy inside.:p (I wonder how long it'll last:D) Check the pics in my sig, if u want anymore because you can't see where i've lobbed all the cables, i'm willing to take some.;)