How Did You First Find Out About CF?

I needed some help on how to get rid of some viruses I had when I had my vista computer and I found this forum which is all about computers with some staff that are computer experts like the super moderator John. I think it's so good I use it quite a lot on and off now to put posts and ask of help on anything about computers.

PCunicorn

Are you sure you didnt search best place for off topic threads tech exlporer? I found out about it a couple months ago when I was trying to learn about PCs. Then when I knew enough I signed up.

lucasbytegenius

Oh great, this is like the 50th thread like this.

I googled "computer forum" and joined a bunch that came up, and then eventually stopped posting at the other ones.

tremmor

i also found on google. I have others i like to investigate but with some of the support options and people i like here this is my home base.

Jamebonds1

I google for computer forum too since I got banned by some dumb staff from overclock forum. :)

I found this forum and seem everyone is helpful.

Twiki

I googled computer forums and joined several including this one. Then I dropped out of a bunch for being ghost towns.

G80FTW

I googled computer forums and joined several including this one. Then I dropped out of a bunch for being ghost towns.

I also did this. I was a member of Guru3D for years before coming back here. Was never fond of Guru3D.

Ankur

Searched "Computer Forum" as wanted to decided what to do with old Rig, had got an early reply from mep, so thought this is an active forum.