How many computers do you have in your house.

How many computers do you have in your house. (I include working pc's, mac's and lapt

• Total voters

wicked859

banned
dads house=2 and at my house=4 new hp, crappy custom build, old hp, and a old dell, getting a laptop within next month and a new desktop by august

newatit27

Better late then never!!

I have seven. 6 PC's and a sigle laptop no macs:( I would love to get one though just to have a bit of a mess around on

1. a usable p1(thats if your willing to wait for the 30 minute startup)
2. some werid micro tower runnuing 98
3. my just retired compaq(about to be stripped:D )
4. my sisters mediocre desktop
5. My sig rig
6. some thing that is 7 times the size of a normal of a handheld but smaller then a laptop it has a handheld os so i guess thats what it is ( so techinally it dosen't really count.)

bball4life

I have 6 computers currently.
I myself have 2 my pc I built over christmas and my new shiny 2.0 ghz macbook.:D
Then in my family we have 2 laptops and 2 desktops.
Hopefully I can get my granpas old computer and my uncles computer he is getting rid of. Pretty much junk computers but might be able to salvage some stuff out of them.

Christopher

VIP Member
I've got just two. Mine in my room, and then another in my parents room that the rest of the family uses.

I'm buying a notebook soon so I guess that might count as three ;)

wicked859

banned
update: now have 7
1:hp with 98 installed
2:hp with 95 installed
3:hp I got for xmas
4:Custom build from a friend
5:getting a used laptop within next 2 months
6:buying custom from ipower
7:eek:lder laptop coming within mail

Atsumi

4 Desktops. One's mine, one's my sister's, one's my brother's and the last one belongs to my parents.

jimmymac

VIP Member
not long got a laptop for work so it puts mine up to 8 now.

5 desktops all working although two not currently in use

three laptops including the new ibm thinkpad from work :D

jp198780

damnn lol, well as of right now i think i have 7-8 in working condition, and on internet lol. the others arent in the sig.

m0nk3ys1ms

I've got 7. Don't know why, cause only 3 of them are ever used....... I mainly use my workstation and my laptop, but I also have an old AMD system that is in the basement.