How old is everyone?

Rambo

Raditz said:
No you mother ****** I'm talking about the other one. She is a female. tard!

I don't expect to come to this forum and read those sorts of posts directed at me or anyone else here. Please, don't be so rude and offensive.

Now then, who are you talking about? I assumed you were talking about the person elmarcorulz was talking about, since you quoted his post.

skidude

Rambo said:
Now then, who are you talking about? I assumed you were talking about the person elmarcorulz was talking about, since you quoted his post.

Thats who I thought he was talking about also.

Motoxrdude

s_m_w_d said:
One of my friends was given a eletric guitar to become a born again christian how wierd is that!:eek: If there is a Hell im screwed!:) ;) kidding!
christians now use bribery? Now thats funny...(no offense, im a christian too)

Last edited:

AcrossAndi

s_m_w_d said:
Is this guy for real lol when your dead your dead! sounds like another spritual nutjob!

We spiritual are not "NutJobs"... We are spiritually superior.....

When you are dead, yeah, you are dead, true, logic decrees that, but when you are alive, you are alive, and logic decrees that, but one can be brought back into another life once one is dead, thus you are dead when you are dead and alive when you are alive, but you can become dead, and you can become alive.....

Does this truth make sense to you SMWD?

Regards,
The NutJob.

s_m_w_d

AcrossAndi said:
We spiritual are not "NutJobs"... We are spiritually superior.....

When you are dead, yeah, you are dead, true, logic decrees that, but when you are alive, you are alive, and logic decrees that, but one can be brought back into another life once one is dead, thus you are dead when you are dead and alive when you are alive, but you can become dead, and you can become alive.....

Does this truth make sense to you SMWD?

Regards,
The NutJob.

Sorry for calling you a nut job wrong choice of words its your choice in what you believe in. Most religions are nothing more than a theory or a storie past down many generations it just doesnt hold any water there based on nothing more than faith! now since this is a computer forum I rather get back to the topic on hand!
s_m_w_d

bigdogz4u2

26 y/o,, damn I feel OLD around you guys.....:D ... So far I'm the oldest.......

Damn Really Miss those teen years....:cool:

AcrossAndi

s_m_w_d said:
Sorry for calling you a nut job wrong choice of words its your choice in what you believe in. Most religions are nothing more than a theory or a storie past down many generations it just doesnt hold any water there based on nothing more than faith! now since this is a computer forum I rather get back to the topic on hand!
s_m_w_d

No need to appologise dude.

The religeon I am in, is not faith or stories. It's based on Facts, and Truth. Not truth, but Truth.

Good thinking, but Spirituality does have stuff to do with computers as well. For example, Spirituality can allow you to interact with a computer on a totally different level than ones who are not spiritual.

It is amazing the difference in competencies of the computer when you are spiritual, to not.

AcrossAndi

bigdogz4u2 said:
26 y/o,, damn I feel OLD around you guys.....:D ... So far I'm the oldest.......

I doubt you are older than me, unless you believe in Re-incarnation as well....

atomic

bigdogz4u2 said:

OvenMaster said:
Old fart of 47 here:D And I gotta admit that a lot of you young kids act real grown up. Some don't but they're called "losers". I'm glad to see lots of young fellas and girls into computers. You people are the future. Keep going the way you're going and it will only get better and better.

Tom

:) your not the oldest...not that age really matters, its what you know. ;)

Geoff

VIP Member
Splinter said:
Im 16 in march, how come you can all drive at 16??? all i can get at 16 in a moped lmao
in the US you can drive at 15.5, but you need to be with your parents. At 16 you can get your liscense if you pass drivers ed.

For all you guys who cant wait to drive, there are alot of expenses. I have to pay $800 a year ($400 every 6 months) for insurance. Not to mention about $10-$15 a week in gas, and any repairs you need.

Motoxrdude

[-0MEGA-] said:
in the US you can drive at 15.5, but you need to be with your parents. At 16 you can get your liscense if you pass drivers ed.

For all you guys who cant wait to drive, there are alot of expenses. I have to pay $800 a year ($400 every 6 months) for insurance. Not to mention about $10-$15 a week in gas, and any repairs you need.
WOw, i freaking wish it was that cheap for me! I pay 1200$ a month for insurance! and about 40$ on gas a week! Gas prices here are about $3per galloon. People in Great Britain laugh at this price;) I drive a Chevy Silverado, it gulps down gas pretty fast.

Geoff

VIP Member
Motoxrdude said:
WOw, i freaking wish it was that cheap for me! I pay 1200$ a month for insurance! and about 40$ on gas a week! Gas prices here are about $3per galloon. People in Great Britain laugh at this price;) I drive a Chevy Silverado, it gulps down gas pretty fast.
Either you have a very expensive car, on your own plan, with the highest policy possible, or someone is scamming you. How onn earth can it cost you $1200 a month? you dont even have your liscense yet.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Motoxrdude said:

I spend about $80 a month for 10 months on insurance... and I spend about $150 on gas a week... (I drive about 350 miles in a work week....)

oh yeah, I am 21 and I am going to be 22 in a few weeks and everyone has decided we are going to the exact same bar we went to when I turned 21!

b182tm

[-0MEGA-] said:
Hmm...It must vary by state. In colorado, you can get your permit at 15, only if you took the drivers ed course. If not, you have to wait till your 15.5, and then get your licence at 16.5. So either way, you have to have your permit for a full year. And as far as gas and such for me, I drive about 150 miles a week to and from school, and then like 50 miles on top of that just everywhere else. So like 200 miles a week, maybe 20 dollars a week for gas. And for insurance, I pay half, so its like 60-70 a month. It will be nice this summer though, I work right down the (dirt) road from my house, so I will prob. be able to just ride my 3-wheeler or bike, save on gas. BTW, gas prices are currently at 2.21 per gallon (unleaded) in the mountains where i live, and about 2.10 in arvada/westminster.

HP_TDI

^^ In AL the day you turn 15 you can get your learners' permit, so you can drive with a legal guardian in the car. At 16, obviously, you can get a liscense.
To stay on topic, I'm 23 years old