How old is everyone?

Geoff

VIP Member
oh thats weird, but in New Hampshire you dont need a learners permit, you just bring a birth certificate with you and you can drive at 15.5, and you can get your liscense and drive alone at 16.

b182tm, what kind of car do you have? And the gas up here costs about $2.07.

Geoff

VIP Member
Crazydude185 said:
I'm 17... it's just that old people are too stupid to understand computers
(40+ is old)
not everyone, i mean it's adults (old people) who are designing all the cpu's and video cards out there.

atomic

Crazydude185 said:
(40+ is old)

Was there any need in that post? I know people 40+ who probably know alot more about computers than you. ;)

Crazydude185

yea that was sorta an underhanded shot... but i do volunteer work at a senoir center and i just get frustrated sometimes when i think about it because some of these people haven't touched a computer in their life and i have to teach them to move a mouse... but yea your right there are some old people out their who easily know more then me about computers.

atomic

Crazydude185 said:
yea that was sorta an underhanded shot... but i do volunteer work at a senoir center and i just get frustrated sometimes when i think about it because some of these people haven't touched a computer in their life and i have to teach them to move a mouse... but yea your right there are some old people out their who easily know more then me about computers.

Not understanding something does not make you stupid. Not willing to listen/learn however is a different thing. :)

Crazydude185

yea thats true.... i just couldn't imagine not being able to use a computer! :confused: I thought it was an essential in todays life being able to use one... but i guess i was wrong

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Crazydude185 said:
(40+ is old)

Like others have said, there are many "older people" who know a lot about computers...

lets think about it... remember the days of punch cards and vacuum tubes... well, that technology was created by men and women who are in their 60's and 70's (and even older). Our technology had to come from somewhere, and everyone who has contributed to computer technology has only grown older.... true, there are many adults and senior citizens who know nothing about computers.

My mother had to explain to my grandfather that I am in "mathamatics" because he has no idea what a software developer is or even what a computer is...

but there are also many olders men and women who have such an incredible knowledge base in their brains, it would be a waste if we did not try and get as much as we can from them

Ku-sama

banned
Crazydude185 said:
(40+ is old)

well, look at your computer.... now, take away all people 40+, and i garentee you that it would be completly diffrent

lee101

VIP Member
helmie said:
15. And lee101, your like 5 days older than me. :D

oh cool, but how do you know when my brithday is, when i said 1 year and 10 months till i can drive i was approximating, and a can't ever remember putting my d.o.b on here before,
I was born on 13/12/1990
if you did know that then you must be telepathic, cool :p

Lee :D

ceewi1

VIP Member
lee101 said:
oh cool, but how do you know when my brithday is, when i said 1 year and 10 months till i can drive i was approximating, and a can't ever remember putting my d.o.b on here before,
I was born on 13/12/1990

Uh, it's in your public profile!

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by lee101
I was born on 13/12/1990

Uh, it's in your public profile!
he he, duh lee