I love Xbox!

1337dingo

Yup, get your shit together, then you can comment on me.

And excuse one of my previous posts, the one you 'corrected' me on. I'm in the middle of a raid, so excuse me if it isn't up to code.

ohh tell me your not a WOW player.. lol ok if u r but i have seen my brother loose most his life on that game u got any tips so he can get out of the habbit of playing it ALL THE TIME.. it gets annoying?

g4m3rof1337

ohh tell me your not a WOW player.. lol ok if u r but i have seen my brother loose most his life on that game u got any tips so he can get out of the habbit of playing it ALL THE TIME.. it gets annoying?

I am a WoW player. I have self control, and I don't let things take my life over or become addicting, so it depends on the person. I balance school, a very active social life, and several WoW chars, so.

1337dingo

I am a WoW player. I have self control, and I don't let things take my life over or become addicting, so it depends on the person. I balance school, a very active social life, and several WoW chars, so.

yea was just wondering if you new a way to help because he is sooooo hooked

laznz1

I just take my broken 360s as a sort of donation to Microsoft on to my 3rd now managed to fix one

any one know what to do with all four red rings?

Drenlin

I have to say, MS may not have been able to fix the hardware problems completely, but they did a hell of a job with the warranty. I got mine not too long after they came out...I still have the 20GB hard drive. I've had 3 RRoD's, but I'm not complaining, because it's STILL under warranty, and since I'm due for another RRoD soon, it'll probably still be covered when the next 'box comes out.

g4m3rof1337

I have to say, MS may not have been able to fix the hardware problems completely, but they did a hell of a job with the warranty. I got mine not too long after they came out...I still have the 20GB hard drive. I've had 3 RRoD's, but I'm not complaining, because it's STILL under warranty, and since I'm due for another RRoD soon, it'll probably still be covered when the next 'box comes out.

The OP's Xbox could have been an older one too, one that was going to RRoD sooner or later.. Or he could have kept it poorly ventilated. They fixed their stuff up quite well, my HDMI 360 is from late 08 and has been running fine since, and I even upgraded the fans to eliminate overheating.

Dude, their customer support is amazing, the Xbox was bought in 2008, an the warranty went to 2009, but if you had 3 flashing red lights, and a green light on your power cable, they extend your warranty for 3 years!

g4m3rof1337

rolf... only 6 times eh?

peesthree ftw

How about we don't turn this into a 360 vs PS3 thread, lol. They both have their pros and cons. People obviously prefer the 360 so much, that they'll buy another console than a PS3. Tbh, I don't like the PS3, mainly because the games have nothing to offer.. If I want awesome graphics, I'll play on PC, if I want to play Halo, or join an awesome, fun live network, I'll play the 360.

g4m3rof1337

Or maybe it's because the next 5-6 360 console replacements are free of charge? LOL what a joke

That's not always the case.. Some void the warranty, like me. I'm not entirely sure if they still charge, but M$ wanted me to pay them $100 to send my 360 out just to have the DVD drive fixed.. So if for some reason the warranty option isn't possible, where it's covered, you'll either have to pay them to send it out, or buy a new console. Either option is the better choice when the other option is getting a PS3.

LOL PS3, what a joke.

JlCollins005

yea lexmark ur turing this into a war, as said before both have pros and cons, if you think a ps3 doesnt break what is rlod or RSOD yea ps3 are getting red screen of death and ive had 2 consoles neither of which have rrod'd