I should know this.

wolfeking

banned
If you do have alot large file transfere, I think you should get one of these. It will make life a lot easier. I just copy 6.18gb files less than 8 minutes.

http://www.geeks.com/details.asp?invtid=BLU-USB20-DL
I am doing it with windows thank you. No offence intended, but I am getting tired of every problem having a download. at this rate all of my data drive is going to be full before I even start backing it up. I know windows can do this, at this point it is the weekend and I am not worried about the amount of time it takes. 96 hours is the time I have to work on it continuously.

paulcheung

I think each folder will ask you the same question to confirm. if you have alot folders it would be a lot work. I should think the vista is like window 7. you have to try it and see.
Good luck.

paulcheung

I am doing it with windows thank you. No offence intended, but I am getting tired of every problem having a download. at this rate all of my data drive is going to be full before I even start backing it up. I know windows can do this, at this point it is the weekend and I am not worried about the amount of time it takes. 96 hours is the time I have to work on it continuously.

It is not a down load. it is a cable that very handy when you do transfere larges files from time to time.
cheers.

wolfeking

banned
sorry, i should have looked closer. i thought the link was to majorgeeks, which is a download site. I am sorry, I think I am going to call it a night and start fresh at 600 hours.