Trouble?ok, so then y did u go through the trouble of making the system 4 me?
In that case, visit Computer Specs 101so i will pick out the components... ik the basics guys... i built my last PC...
And look up the top gaming computer and make the following adjustments
- Motherboard = ASUS A8R32 DLX
- RAM: OCz PC4800 Platinum Elite or Crucial Ballistix PC4000, get 2x1GB or 4x1GB
- HDD: Switch it up to Maxtor MaxLine III 500GB SATA-II
- SoundCard = Soundblaster X-Fi Elite
- Video System = Add a X1900XT Master Card
Again, get rid of that ASRock motherboard and you'll have a more than respectable machine.... although I am no longer a fan of Corsair's XMS (which are still quite respectable), your motherboard will be holding that backok i just upgraded my PC...
look in my signature 2 c what i purchased in my upgrade...