im upgrading my pc

JakeUSMC

no more playing video games for you, it's time to go to school and visit the class labeled as "English" .... pass 5th grade english and you can buy a new computer

ivywan

pfft pentium 4 is what my computer has been running on for 4 years its slow like crap! so instead of upgrading were gunna sell my computer hes gunna give me his laptop ten hes gunna buy a $5k alienware Laptop or a Dell Covet toped out!

Fatback

VIP Member
pfft pentium 4 is what my computer has been running on for 4 years its slow like crap! so instead of upgrading were gunna sell my computer hes gunna give me his laptop ten hes gunna buy a $5k alienware Laptop or a Dell Covet toped out!

Alienware is overpriced junk

zainuintel

banned
ok no wait my pc is not working it says packard bell bios screen it goes past and then the screen goes black hey i did not do noting i never go on that pc but im the only guy that os a geek and noes about pcs so they ask meeeeee

E Money

ok no wait my pc is not working it says packard bell bios screen it goes past and then the screen goes black hey i did not do noting i never go on that pc but im the only guy that os a geek and noes about pcs so they ask meeeeee

You make my eyes hurt...